It may be just a statue, but it's a giant one! Located in downtown, you could walk under it and never know it was there, but if you look up, it's pretty impressive!
Restaurants near Portlandia for History Buffs
- 10.22 mi206 Sw Morrison St, Portland, OR 972040.22 mi from Portlandia
One of my favorite places to grab lunch or dinner when I'm shopping downtown. Outdoor seating which is great for people watching. Has a great atmosphere inside. Both bar seating and restaruant seating. Good food.Popular with
- 20.21 mi
- 30.25 mi901 S.W. Salmon Street, Portland, OR0.25 mi from Portlandia
I arrived in Portland with my son and offered to take him to Dinner. He wanted seafood, but for a 15 year-old boy, he probably meant fish and chips. However, the concierge at The Nines probably didn't get that nuance and recommended South Park. I knew that immediately, but I wanted a nice meal and some good wine. So off ...Popular with
- 40.16 mi
- 50.17 mi1239 SW Broadway Portland, OR 972050.17 mi from Portlandia
There are two parts to Higgins. The restaurant and the bar. The bar is obvious from the outside as it is the one that has the fogged up windows while the restaurant is dimly lit and quiet. The ambiance is that of a serious gourmet restaurant in that old school kind of way. The food, however, is very much up ...Popular with
- 60.23 mi
- 70.12 mi508 Southwest Taylor Street, Portland, Oregon0.12 mi from Portlandia2 reviews
Portland is know for its amazing cuisine. It is also known for cuisine that caters to special diet types, especially vegan and vegetarian. The veggie grill is one such place, as the name suggests it's all veggie. I love eating vegetarian so there were lots of great options as far as I was concerned but even my meat eating friends ...Popular with
- 80.18 mi1408 SW 6th Avenue, Portland, OR0.18 mi from Portlandia
Nel Centro serves great happy hour food items and drinks. The food is inspired from the Mediterranean, particularly along the Italian coast. There's also a focus on fresh, organic ingredients. In addition, the decor is sparse, chic, and modern.Popular with
- 90.22 mi525 SW Morrison Street, Portland, OR0.22 mi from Portlandia2 reviews
Urban Farmer is the hotel restaurant (and lounge) for The Nines. My experience here so for has been limited to looking out on the Atrium from our well insulated 9th Floor room, hanging out and marveling at the beauty of this multistory open space, and wandering down in the morning for Stumptown coffee ($2 with free refills) and a sweet ...Popular with
- 100.18 mi1220 Southwest 1st Avenue, Portland, OR, United States0.18 mi from Portlandia
Delicious food, great service, and just and all around beautiful restaurant. I went here with my SF coworkers on a work trip- and we all had a great time and great food and drink. I had their speciality osso bucco, and it was tasty and tender over a velvety risotto, but the standout was possibly my coworkers chef choice vegetarian ...Popular with
- 110.17 miat the Heathman Hotel, 1001 SW Broadway at Salmon, Portland, OR0.17 mi from Portlandia1 review
Ate here during my stay for a teacher's conference: the food was sensational and the service great. You will pay for what you get but certainly worth it!
- 120.2 mi213 Southwest Clay Street, Portland, OR0.2 mi from Portlandia1 review
Fancy, high-end restaurant with an AMAZING happy hour! Stop by between 4 and 6:30 for mini fillet minion sandwiches, crab cakes or the freshest oysters all at significantly reduced prices! Right on the water front just into the south east.Popular with
- 130.21 mi327 SW Morrison Street, Portland, OR 97204-2415, United States0.21 mi from Portlandia1 review
This place is great to go to if you are with friends and want to watch games! My husband likes this place but I thought it was so so. I would eat here again, but it wouldn't be my first choice to go to. You can play a trivia game from your table with a remote pad which is fun ...
- 140.23 mi
- 150.24 mi
- 160.25 mi
- 170.14 mi921 Sw 6th Ave, Portland, OR 972040.14 mi from Portlandia1 review
From the exterior, this hotel seems rather bland. But once inside you will be treated to a warm and inviting lobby and friendly customer service. The rooms are updated and include all the modern amenities. The location is just about perfect and right across the street from the Nike Store and a short walking distance to the the Historic District ...
- 180.12 mi712 Southwest Salmon Street, Portland, OR0.12 mi from Portlandia1 review
You can never get enough Chocolate and when I'm in town, I sometimes stop at this Cacao in addition to the one on 13th. And when the sometimes rainy Portland weather comes through, their excellent hot chocolate is a wonder to enjoy.
- 190.14 mi921 Sw 6th Ave, Portland, OR 972040.14 mi from Portlandia1 review
Some Hotels set up their bar and restaurant to be a local destination in addition to Guest convenience. Urban Farmer or Departure at The Nines is kind of like that. My ex-wife also raves about the restaurant at the Healthman Hotel. Not so with the Portland Hilton and Bistro 921. I came here the first time for a beer with ...Popular with
- 200.25 mi910 SW Salmon, Portland, OR0.25 mi from Portlandia1 review
Shigezo is a nice restaurant and pub based in downtown Portland. The decor is traditional, Japanese, and cozy. The prices are affordable. The food isn't mind blowing (lots of the standard sushi you see elsewhere), but it's good. I recommend coming here for drinks, partake in some sushi, and unwind.Popular with