Things to do near Portland's Most Talked About, Well-Kept Secret!
- 10.9 miPortland, OR, United States0.9 mi from Portland's Most Talked About, Well-Kept Secret!15 reviews
A red colored bridge along the Willamette River. It is said to be the longest rall-type (rolling lift mechanism when opened) bascule bridge in the world. Built in 1913, it holds a lot of history and it's great that money was put in for renovation and restoration over the years to keep this bridge functional today. Portland's streetcar system passes ...Popular with
- 20.58 mi
- 30.39 mi2201 Lloyd Ctr, Portland, OR0.39 mi from Portland's Most Talked About, Well-Kept Secret!14 reviews
It's a bit of a long drive, but I love the lively atmosphere here. There are plenty of stores, many food options, a movie theater, and of course, a ground level ice rink. I can't skate to save my life, but it's fun to watch nevertheless!Popular with
- 40.58 mi
- 50.87 mi701 E. Burnside Street, Portland, OR 97214, United States0.87 mi from Portland's Most Talked About, Well-Kept Secret!3 reviews
A popular brewery right off of Burnside Street, Burnside serves a good variety of beers and delicious comfort food. Be sure to try the shrimp and grits!Popular with
- 60.86 mi600 Northeast Couch Street, Portland, OR0.86 mi from Portland's Most Talked About, Well-Kept Secret!1 review
I never tried Muay Thai kickboxing before, and I thought it was really fun and enjoyable. It's a solid workout as well. The instructor was effective and reassuring in making me comfortable throw swings and punches. There are definitely more kicks and swings in Muay Thai, but the instructor was helpful in guiding me along with the other participants.Popular with
- 70.91 mi
- 80.58 mi777 NE ML King Blvd, Portland, OR 972320.58 mi from Portland's Most Talked About, Well-Kept Secret!2 reviews
The Convention Center is 3.5. It's just in a slightly awkward place, I mean it's pretty close to downtown, but really the river is what makes this place a 3.5 instead of a 5. Getting there can be a nightmare if you don't use public transportation.
- 90.51 mi128 Northeast Russell Street, Portland, OR, United States0.51 mi from Portland's Most Talked About, Well-Kept Secret!3 reviews
Wonder Ballroom is a concert hall located in the Northeast section of Portland. I've seen the Smashing Pumpkins and Manchester Orchestra (an up and coming band from Atlanta, Georgia) perform live. The sound could be better (I could barely hear the singer's lyrics), but the raucous audience don't seem to mind. One complaint. If you're paying tickets at the box ...Popular with
- 100.86 mi1430 Northeast Sandy Boulevard, Portland, OR, United States0.86 mi from Portland's Most Talked About, Well-Kept Secret!2 reviews
Nickname: Handy Slut. And its reputation precedes it, especially from stories I've heard. Dive bar where Burnside and Sandy used to cross. Always found this place comfortable with its pool table and distinctively metal oriented jukebox. 4-7pm Happy Hour with $2.75 wells and $2 tall boys (those distinctive Pabsts). It's the kind of place where you're likely to get some ...Popular with
- 110.76 mi410 Northeast 17th Avenue, Portland, OR, United States0.76 mi from Portland's Most Talked About, Well-Kept Secret!1 review
Portland is such an active outdoorsy place, it's no surprise that locals love to go bouldering. An excellent, newer, enhanced version of the original bouldering Circuit Gym, which is based in the SW of Portland. There are more walls and problems to climb. Due to the new facility, it can get crowded so you might have to wait before you ...Popular with
- 120.88 mi22 Northeast 7th Avenue, Portland, OR0.88 mi from Portland's Most Talked About, Well-Kept Secret!1 review
Great things do come in small packages, as confirmed by this low-key hole-in-the-wall bar. A chalkboard displays a wine selection that changes daily, though the gregarious owner, Amalie Roberts, professes a passion for rosés—10 are regularly available by the glass. While Paris was one source of inspiration, Kir also tips a hat to nearby Willamette Valley, stocking local crowd-pleasers like ...Popular with
- 130.86 mi2016 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR, United States0.86 mi from Portland's Most Talked About, Well-Kept Secret!1 review
Right in the neighborhood! A blues bar with different groups every night. Friendly, good food, and great music.
- 140.88 mi
- 150.8 miPortland, Oregon, United States0.8 mi from Portland's Most Talked About, Well-Kept Secret!1 review
Some might think that the Eastbank Esplanade is the poor sister to it's Willamette-side sister across the river. Others might not even know it's here to be enjoyed. And when you throw in a Steel and Hawthorne Bridge crossing, this is one fine loop to people watch, admire local arts, watch cherry trees in seasonal bloom, enjoy the views, and ...Popular with
- 160.67 mi
- 170.91 mi542 E Burnside Portland, OR 972140.91 mi from Portland's Most Talked About, Well-Kept Secret!1 review
This is Justin Machus's second Brick & Mortar Store. My first experience with his retailing skills was Local35 (on SE Hawthorne) which opened in 2003 and closed in 2011 after a successful 8 year run. So maybe this is the next step in this particular retailer's evolution. The current Machus was founded with a focus of bringing modern yet classic ...
- 181.0 mi819 N Russell St Portland, OR 972271.0 mi from Portland's Most Talked About, Well-Kept Secret!1 review
I had just finished exploring the North Mississippi area and decided to dip down towards the river and over towards the SE. Just on the other side of the Widmer Brothers Brewery, I encountered one of those cool Portland business blocks that merited further exploration. Lowell Portland looked interesting, so I stopped in an wandered around. This version of curated ...
- 190.93 mi1300 SW Burnside Portland, OR 972140.93 mi from Portland's Most Talked About, Well-Kept Secret!1 review
Poler Outdoor Stuff has now taken over the Blackbox space formally occupied by Dunderdon. I walked in here a few weeks ago and was both saddened by the formers demise and pleasantly surprised for this new kid of the block. I have previously purchased a neat Polar Stuff duffel bag via their online store, and I was pleased to see ...
- 200.87 mi21 Northeast 12th Avenue, Portland, OR, United States0.87 mi from Portland's Most Talked About, Well-Kept Secret!1 review
Portland Rock Gym is the main place to go for top rope climbing. The gym also has a small bouldering wall. The walls are long and vast. There's a section for the beginning climbers, but most of the routes are intermediate or difficult.Popular with