Things to do in Porto Alegre
- 1Farroupilha, Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #1 overall in Porto Alegre things to do18 reviews
Wonderful nature is the best word to present this park. There are different cultures and a lot of people, without discrimination about your preferences.Popular with
- 2Porto Alegre - RS, BrasilRanked #2 overall in Porto Alegre things to do12 reviews
Beautiful park in the middle of the city. On the weekends this park gets full of beautiful young people having fun and playing around. It's also a great place to...Popular with
- 3Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #3 overall in Porto Alegre things to do10 reviews
On the banks of Lake Guaíba, the Usina do Gasômetro is Porto Alegre's answer to London's Tate Modern. Built 1926-1928 as a thermoelectric station, it was abandoned in 1974 before...Popular with
- 4Avenida Túlio de Rose, 80 - Passo da Areia, Porto Alegre - RS, BrazilRanked #4 overall in Porto Alegre things to do7 reviews
The Shopping has a strong vocation for culture and leisure activities. In addition to the traditional mix of shops and services, stands out for having a Theatre - and providing...Popular with
- 5Avenida Doutor Carlos Barbosa, 1, Azenha - Porto Alegre - RS, BrazilRanked #5 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
One of the great wonders of Porto Alegre, this is the home of Gremio Football Club. It is a monumental work and place of the great achievements of football here...
- 6Largo Jornalista Glênio Peres, Porto Alegre - RS, 90020-070, BrazilRanked #6 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
This place is a classic. No visit to Porto Alegre is complete without spending a few hours at the Public Market. There you can find anything from spices to fish...Popular with
- 7Avenida Padre Cacique, 2000, Cristal, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #7 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
Settled into the lush green hillside like a giant sculpture, the first building in Brazil by Álvaro Siza preserves the collection of more than 4000 works by Iberê Camargo, the...
- 9Avenida João Wallig, 1800 - Passo da Areia, Porto Alegre - RS, 91349-900, BrazilRanked #9 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
The Shopping Center Iguatemi is the best shopping mall in Porto Alegre. It has department stores, book stores, gift stores, etc. It also has a nice restaurant (Riverside's Grill) with...
- 10Rua Vieira de Castro, 32, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, United StatesRanked #10 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
Shamrock has an informal atmosphere where you can have a beer while playing pool or dart on three floors with rustic decor. Besides the environment and a wide selection of...