Things to do in Porto Alegre
- 2Porto Alegre - RS, Brasil13 reviews
Hoje, centenas de pessoas são atraídas ao local para a prática do cooper, em contato direto com a natureza ou nas pistas de 400, 650 e 1.100 metros. A infra-estrutura esportiva oferece, ainda, campo de futebol, quadras de tênis, cancha de bocha, aparelhos de ginástica, pista de patinação, quadras polivalentes e mesa de ping-pong.Popular with
- 3Avenida Túlio de Rose, 80 - Passo da Areia, Porto Alegre - RS, Brazil7 reviews
The Shopping has a strong vocation for culture and leisure activities. In addition to the traditional mix of shops and services, stands out for having a Theatre - and providing the first 3D cinema in Rio Grande do Sul,Popular with
- 4Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil10 reviews
This place was where I spent many of my weekends riding my bike or just hiking around, watching the beautiful views all around. The Gasômetro area, includes a nice shore to the Guaíba Lake and a good place to run, bike or just walk around. Definitely one of the must see places in Porto Alegre.Popular with
- 5Avenida Doutor Carlos Barbosa, 1, Azenha - Porto Alegre - RS, Brazil6 reviews
This is the Home of Grêmio FootBall Porto-Alegrense, the biggest soccer team of the city, followed by Internacional. In 2013, this stadium is being replaced by a brand new stadium called Arena, which is being built from scratch, although, Olímpico, will always have a room in the hearts of all "gremistas" out there.Popular with
- 6Largo Jornalista Glênio Peres, Porto Alegre - RS, 90020-070, Brazil6 reviews
The bestPopular with
- 7Avenida Padre Cacique, 2000, Cristal, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil6 reviews
Amazing place! Enjoy the sunset in the coffe shop!
- 8Pc Mal Deodoro, 1 - Centro, Porto Alegre - RS, 90010-300, Brazil6 reviews
The neo-Baroque Teatro is one of the finest buildings in Porto Alegre. It has recently been restored, with financial help from wealthy citizens of Porto Alegre. The restoration has respected the original structure and architectural forms but has incorporated contemporary functional features.Popular with
- 9Avenida Ipiranga, 6681 - Partenon, Porto Alegre - RS, 90619-900, Brazil3 reviews
Wonderful place, worth to spend a full day, especially at physics, math at 3rd and 4th floor.Definitely,it is the best place to go with children in Porto Alegre. I don`t know a nice similar modern museum like that in Brazil.Popular with
- 12Rua Vieira de Castro, 32, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, United States5 reviews
Shamrock has an informal atmosphere where you can have a beer while playing pool or dart on three floors with rustic decor. Besides the environment and a wide selection of imported beers, the pub offers on its menu appetizers such as rice balls, a rice dumpling accompanied by sweet and sour sauce.
- 17Avenida Cristóvão Colombo, 545 - Floresta, Porto Alegre - RS, Brazil4 reviews
Opened in 2003 and located on the Avenida Cristovao Colombo, within a sympathetically restored beer factory. This Porto Alegre mall features in excess if 500 stores, including many familiar brands, such as Academia ACM Fitness, Bibi Calcados, Da Tribo, Gaston, Seychelles and Zaffari.
- 18Rua Bento Figueiredo, 72 - Porto Alegre - RS, 90035-130, Brazil3 reviews
Great brewpub in Porto Alegre, one of the first and few of this kind in the city. Several different kinds of beers, all high quality. Good food as well. A bit small ambient and pricey. Still worth though.Popular with