Things to do in Porto Alegre
- 2Porto Alegre - RS, Brasil13 reviews
Il Parco Moinhos de Vento, situato in una delle zone residenziali più belle ed esclusive, prende il nome da un mulino a vento posto al suo interno, sul bordo di un laghetto. Anche se non molto esteso ha un tracciato per fare jogging che attira molte persone. La maggior parte tuttavia vi si reca per trovare relax in un posto ...Popular withWellness
- 3Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil10 reviews
On the banks of Lake Guaíba, the Usina do Gasômetro is Porto Alegre's answer to London's Tate Modern. Built 1926-1928 as a thermoelectric station, it was abandoned in 1974 before being converted to showcase art, dance and film in 1992. Its 117-m chimney has become a symbol for the city. There is a café in the bottom of the chimney, ...Popular withLGBTBackpackers
- 4Avenida Doutor Carlos Barbosa, 1, Azenha - Porto Alegre - RS, Brazil6 reviews
This is the Home of Grêmio FootBall Porto-Alegrense, the biggest soccer team of the city, followed by Internacional. In 2013, this stadium is being replaced by a brand new stadium called Arena, which is being built from scratch, although, Olímpico, will always have a room in the hearts of all "gremistas" out there.Popular withBackpackersAdventureOutdoor
- 5Largo Jornalista Glênio Peres, Porto Alegre - RS, 90020-070, Brazil6 reviews
The bestPopular withFamiliesTrendstersLocal
- 6Avenida Padre Cacique, 2000, Cristal, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil6 reviews
Amazing place! Enjoy the sunset in the coffe shop!
- 7Pc Mal Deodoro, 1 - Centro, Porto Alegre - RS, 90010-300, Brazil6 reviews
The neo-Baroque Teatro is one of the finest buildings in Porto Alegre. It has recently been restored, with financial help from wealthy citizens of Porto Alegre. The restoration has respected the original structure and architectural forms but has incorporated contemporary functional features.Popular withLocalStudentsDesign
- 11Avenida João Wallig, 1800 - Passo da Areia, Porto Alegre - RS, 91349-900, Brazil5 reviews
The Shopping Center Iguatemi is the best shopping mall in Porto Alegre. It has department stores, book stores, gift stores, etc. It also has a nice restaurant (Riverside's Grill) with reasonable prices.
- 12Rua Vieira de Castro, 32, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, United States5 reviews
Shamrock has an informal atmosphere where you can have a beer while playing pool or dart on three floors with rustic decor. Besides the environment and a wide selection of imported beers, the pub offers on its menu appetizers such as rice balls, a rice dumpling accompanied by sweet and sour sauce.
- 16Avenida Cristóvão Colombo, 545 - Floresta, Porto Alegre - RS, Brazil4 reviews
Opened in 2003 and located on the Avenida Cristovao Colombo, within a sympathetically restored beer factory. This Porto Alegre mall features in excess if 500 stores, including many familiar brands, such as Academia ACM Fitness, Bibi Calcados, Da Tribo, Gaston, Seychelles and Zaffari.
- 18Rua Sete de Setembro, 1028 - Porto Alegre, 90010-191, Brazil3 reviews
antander is a cultural institution of Santander Brazil, formed by the banks Santander and Real, focused on the integration and dissemination of the diversity of languages and artistic-cultural. Committed to contemporary culture, with the knowledge and the socio-economic development, operates in the fields of visual arts, music, film and reflection. Committed to the integration of various social, Santander Cultural works ...Popular withDesignHistoryFamilies
- 19Avenida Ipiranga, 6681 - Partenon, Porto Alegre - RS, 90619-900, Brazil3 reviews
Wonderful place, worth to spend a full day, especially at physics, math at 3rd and 4th floor.Definitely,it is the best place to go with children in Porto Alegre. I don`t know a nice similar modern museum like that in Brazil.Popular withFamiliesStudents