Things to do for Backpackers in Porto Alegre
Recommended for You
Other places you might like...
- 2Farroupilha, Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #1 overall in Porto Alegre things to do18 reviews
Wonderful nature is the best word to present this park. There are different cultures and a lot of people, without discrimination about your preferences.Popular with
- 3Porto Alegre - RS, BrasilRanked #2 overall in Porto Alegre things to do12 reviews
Il Parco Moinhos de Vento, situato in una delle zone residenziali più belle ed esclusive, prende il nome da un mulino a vento posto al suo interno, sul bordo di...Popular with
- 4Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #3 overall in Porto Alegre things to do10 reviews
Dall' Usina do Gasometro, oggi centro culturale ed espositivo, fino all'Anfiteatro la vista del sole che s'abbassa all'orizzonte è di quelle che restano impresse negli occhi per sempre. Il tramonto...Popular with
- 6Avenida Doutor Carlos Barbosa, 1, Azenha - Porto Alegre - RS, BrazilRanked #5 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
This is the Home of Grêmio FootBall Porto-Alegrense, the biggest soccer team of the city, followed by Internacional. In 2013, this stadium is being replaced by a brand new stadium...
- 7Largo Jornalista Glênio Peres, Porto Alegre - RS, 90020-070, BrazilRanked #6 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
This place is a classic. No visit to Porto Alegre is complete without spending a few hours at the Public Market. There you can find anything from spices to fish...Popular with
- 8Avenida Padre Cacique, 2000, Cristal, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #7 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
Settled into the lush green hillside like a giant sculpture, the first building in Brazil by Álvaro Siza preserves the collection of more than 4000 works by Iberê Camargo, the...
- 10Avenida João Wallig, 1800 - Passo da Areia, Porto Alegre - RS, 91349-900, BrazilRanked #9 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
The first big shopping mall and still probably the most famous one in Porto Alegre. Big selection of stores and places to eat. Nice to hangout with friends or go...