Things to do for Business Travelers in Porto Alegre
- 3Avenida Túlio de Rose, 80 - Passo da Areia, Porto Alegre - RS, Brazil7 reviews
The Shopping has a strong vocation for culture and leisure activities. In addition to the traditional mix of shops and services, stands out for having a Theatre - and providing the first 3D cinema in Rio Grande do Sul,Popular with
- 6Largo Jornalista Glênio Peres, Porto Alegre - RS, 90020-070, Brazil6 reviews
This place is a classic. No visit to Porto Alegre is complete without spending a few hours at the Public Market. There you can find anything from spices to fish and esoteric stuff, its a great place to walk around and have lunch or a coffee.Popular with
- 7Avenida Padre Cacique, 2000, Cristal, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil6 reviews
Settled into the lush green hillside like a giant sculpture, the first building in Brazil by Álvaro Siza preserves the collection of more than 4000 works by Iberê Camargo, the master of Brazilian expressionism. The base of the building is a long platform, 0.90 meters above street level, under which part of the program areas are located. The main building ...
- 8Avenida Ipiranga, 6681 - Partenon, Porto Alegre - RS, 90619-900, Brazil3 reviews
Wonderful place, worth to spend a full day, especially at physics, math at 3rd and 4th floor.Definitely,it is the best place to go with children in Porto Alegre. I don`t know a nice similar modern museum like that in Brazil.Popular with
- 12Rua Vieira de Castro, 32, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, United States5 reviews
Good Irish Pub. The location is not great, can be a bit dangerous at night when entering/leaving the pub, so heads up. They won't allow people under 18 and wearing flipflops, for example, which is not cool in my opinion. They have a good variety of beers/drinks, also good snacks. Try the friend chicken pieces with spicy mustard, really good. ...
- 17Avenida Cristóvão Colombo, 545 - Floresta, Porto Alegre - RS, Brazil4 reviews
Opened in 2003 and located on the Avenida Cristovao Colombo, within a sympathetically restored beer factory. This Porto Alegre mall features in excess if 500 stores, including many familiar brands, such as Academia ACM Fitness, Bibi Calcados, Da Tribo, Gaston, Seychelles and Zaffari.