Things to do for Business Travelers in Porto Alegre Back to list view
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 1Farroupilha, Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #1 overall in Porto Alegre things to do4.518 reviews
Wonderful nature is the best word to present this park. There are different cultures and a lot of people, without discrimination about your preferences.Popular with
- 3Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #3 overall in Porto Alegre things to do410 reviews
Um dos cartões postais mais lindos de Porto Alegre, agora revitalizada em um espaço cultural, sempre com boas exposições. A vista do Guaíba, a partir do terraço, é a melhor...Popular with
- 4Avenida Túlio de Rose, 80 - Passo da Areia, Porto Alegre - RS, BrazilRanked #4 overall in Porto Alegre things to do47 reviews
The Shopping has a strong vocation for culture and leisure activities. In addition to the traditional mix of shops and services, stands out for having a Theatre - and providing...Popular with
- 5Avenida Doutor Carlos Barbosa, 1, Azenha - Porto Alegre - RS, BrazilRanked #5 overall in Porto Alegre things to do55 reviews
O melhor do melhor!! O grande Estádio Olímpico, palco de lembranças gloriosas, merece uma visita, antes de virar uma página na história do Imortal Tricolor.
- 6Largo Jornalista Glênio Peres, Porto Alegre - RS, 90020-070, BrazilRanked #6 overall in Porto Alegre things to do55 reviews
This place is a classic. No visit to Porto Alegre is complete without spending a few hours at the Public Market. There you can find anything from spices to fish...Popular with
- 7Avenida Padre Cacique, 2000, Cristal, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #7 overall in Porto Alegre things to do4.55 reviews
Settled into the lush green hillside like a giant sculpture, the first building in Brazil by Álvaro Siza preserves the collection of more than 4000 works by Iberê Camargo, the...
- 9Avenida João Wallig, 1800 - Passo da Areia, Porto Alegre - RS, 91349-900, BrazilRanked #9 overall in Porto Alegre things to do4.55 reviews
For a long time was the best mall in Porto Alegre, currently has strong competitors such as the Barra Shopping mall and recently the new Bourbon Wallig.
- 10Rua Vieira de Castro, 32, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, United StatesRanked #10 overall in Porto Alegre things to do4.55 reviews
Good Irish Pub. The location is not great, can be a bit dangerous at night when entering/leaving the pub, so heads up. They won't allow people under 18 and wearing...