Things to do for History Buffs in Porto Alegre
Recommended for You
- 1Avenida Dos Estados, s/n°, Sítio do Laçador São JoãoRanked #21 overall in Porto Alegre things to do3 reviews
Symbol of the tradition of gauchos (residents of Rio Grande do Sul), this statue is located near the International Airport Salgado Filho and was inspired in the figure of Paixão...Popular with
- 2Rua Sete de Setembro, 1028 - Porto Alegre, 90010-191, BrazilRanked #52 overall in Porto Alegre things to do2 reviews
Santander Cultural is a fantastic venue used to showcase all forms of arts. The building itself is really beautiful and well maintained and most of the expositions are free.Popular with
- 3Avenida Mauá, 1050 - Centro HistóricoRanked #19 overall in Porto Alegre things to do3 reviews
One of favorite sight seeings in Porto Alegre specially for the beauty of the sunset there. The port itself is also remembered by its history on the development of the...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 4Farroupilha, Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #1 overall in Porto Alegre things to do18 reviews
Wonderful nature is the best word to present this park. There are different cultures and a lot of people, without discrimination about your preferences.Popular with
- 6Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #3 overall in Porto Alegre things to do10 reviews
Um dos cartões postais mais lindos de Porto Alegre, agora revitalizada em um espaço cultural, sempre com boas exposições. A vista do Guaíba, a partir do terraço, é a melhor...Popular with
- 7Avenida Túlio de Rose, 80 - Passo da Areia, Porto Alegre - RS, BrazilRanked #4 overall in Porto Alegre things to do7 reviews
The Shopping has a strong vocation for culture and leisure activities. In addition to the traditional mix of shops and services, stands out for having a Theatre - and providing...Popular with
- 8Avenida Doutor Carlos Barbosa, 1, Azenha - Porto Alegre - RS, BrazilRanked #5 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
O melhor do melhor!! O grande Estádio Olímpico, palco de lembranças gloriosas, merece uma visita, antes de virar uma página na história do Imortal Tricolor.
- 9Largo Jornalista Glênio Peres, Porto Alegre - RS, 90020-070, BrazilRanked #6 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
This place is a classic. No visit to Porto Alegre is complete without spending a few hours at the Public Market. There you can find anything from spices to fish...Popular with
- 10Avenida Padre Cacique, 2000, Cristal, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #7 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
Settled into the lush green hillside like a giant sculpture, the first building in Brazil by Álvaro Siza preserves the collection of more than 4000 works by Iberê Camargo, the...