Things to do for LGBT in Porto Alegre
Recommended for You
- 1Rua Washington Luiz, Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, 90010-440, BrasilRanked #18 overall in Porto Alegre things to do3 reviews
Semana Farroupilha is a week of celebration with music, traditional dance, food and clothes. It is an excellent opportunity to see a celebration of gaucho culture.Popular with
- 2Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #3 overall in Porto Alegre things to do10 reviews
On the banks of Lake Guaíba, the Usina do Gasômetro is Porto Alegre's answer to London's Tate Modern. Built 1926-1928 as a thermoelectric station, it was abandoned in 1974 before...Popular with
- 3Largo Jornalista Glênio Peres, Porto Alegre - RS, 90020-070, BrazilRanked #6 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
With over 100 shops and stores, there is great variety of options: restaurants, fruit and fish stores, and a famous ice cream Parlor. Open from Monday to Friday from 11:00...Popular with
- 6Porto Alegre - RS, BrasilRanked #2 overall in Porto Alegre things to do12 reviews
Il Parco Moinhos de Vento, situato in una delle zone residenziali più belle ed esclusive, prende il nome da un mulino a vento posto al suo interno, sul bordo di...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 8Avenida Túlio de Rose, 80 - Passo da Areia, Porto Alegre - RS, BrazilRanked #4 overall in Porto Alegre things to do7 reviews
The Shopping has a strong vocation for culture and leisure activities. In addition to the traditional mix of shops and services, stands out for having a Theatre - and providing...Popular with
- 9Avenida Doutor Carlos Barbosa, 1, Azenha - Porto Alegre - RS, BrazilRanked #5 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
O melhor do melhor!! O grande Estádio Olímpico, palco de lembranças gloriosas, merece uma visita, antes de virar uma página na história do Imortal Tricolor.
- 10Avenida Padre Cacique, 2000, Cristal, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #7 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
Settled into the lush green hillside like a giant sculpture, the first building in Brazil by Álvaro Siza preserves the collection of more than 4000 works by Iberê Camargo, the...