Things to do for Spiritual Seekers in Porto Alegre
Recommended for You
- 1Rua Espírito Santo, 55 - Centro, Porto Alegre - RS, 90010-370, BrazilRanked #28 overall in Porto Alegre things to do3 reviews
Beautiful and very traditional cathedral in the heart of the city. Also in front of this cathedral there is a famous plaza called Praca da Matrix where i've used to...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 2Farroupilha, Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #1 overall in Porto Alegre things to do18 reviews
Wonderful nature is the best word to present this park. There are different cultures and a lot of people, without discrimination about your preferences.Popular with
- 3Porto Alegre - RS, BrasilRanked #2 overall in Porto Alegre things to do12 reviews
Il Parco Moinhos de Vento, situato in una delle zone residenziali più belle ed esclusive, prende il nome da un mulino a vento posto al suo interno, sul bordo di...Popular with
- 4Porto Alegre - Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #3 overall in Porto Alegre things to do10 reviews
Dall' Usina do Gasometro, oggi centro culturale ed espositivo, fino all'Anfiteatro la vista del sole che s'abbassa all'orizzonte è di quelle che restano impresse negli occhi per sempre. Il tramonto...Popular with
- 5Avenida Túlio de Rose, 80 - Passo da Areia, Porto Alegre - RS, BrazilRanked #4 overall in Porto Alegre things to do7 reviews
The Shopping has a strong vocation for culture and leisure activities. In addition to the traditional mix of shops and services, stands out for having a Theatre - and providing...Popular with
- 6Avenida Doutor Carlos Barbosa, 1, Azenha - Porto Alegre - RS, BrazilRanked #5 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
O melhor do melhor!! O grande Estádio Olímpico, palco de lembranças gloriosas, merece uma visita, antes de virar uma página na história do Imortal Tricolor.
- 7Largo Jornalista Glênio Peres, Porto Alegre - RS, 90020-070, BrazilRanked #6 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
This place is a classic. No visit to Porto Alegre is complete without spending a few hours at the Public Market. There you can find anything from spices to fish...Popular with
- 8Avenida Padre Cacique, 2000, Cristal, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, BrazilRanked #7 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
Settled into the lush green hillside like a giant sculpture, the first building in Brazil by Álvaro Siza preserves the collection of more than 4000 works by Iberê Camargo, the...
- 10Avenida João Wallig, 1800 - Passo da Areia, Porto Alegre - RS, 91349-900, BrazilRanked #9 overall in Porto Alegre things to do5 reviews
For a long time was the best mall in Porto Alegre, currently has strong competitors such as the Barra Shopping mall and recently the new Bourbon Wallig.