Portobelo

So, that's why we didn't see any Conch in our dives..,Coco Plum, Portobelo, Panama

Popular withAdventure

Cities near Portobelo for Backpackers

filtered byBackpackersX

Playa Blanca

Panama

Such a relaxing place :) with one of the biggest salt water pool in Latin America

Panama City

Panama

thepanamatraveler.blogspot.com I like to Travel I like to Travel To and In Panama Considering a location for my next employment, I thought about the areas I had visited through my world-wide-wanderings as a pilot in the U. S. Air Force and then for the CIA. While I have lived and worked in many nice places, some of them, like Bangkok ...

Balboa

Panama

EL CANAL DE PANAMA es una de las obras mas grandes, una de las siete maravillas, su creacion es increible de como por niveles del agua del mar un BARCO de calados puede atravesar por el,, es un verdadero espectaculo digno de verse,, si visitas PANAMA no dejes de sentir la emosion ni ver este gran espectaculo.

Gamboa

Colon

Panama

The Canal zone is a great place for shopping especially if you're buying in bulk for resale.

Santa Clara

Panama

If you visit Panama and want to enjoy white sand beaches, this is the perfect place!

El Porvenir

Fort Sherman

Panama

Jungle Operations Training Center -- Repelling, from cliff's and Blackhawks, Hiking through the mud, learning how to make bamboo traps --- Had a BLAST. 2/75 Rangers