Portofino Hotel and Yacht Club
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Member Reviews (2)
- Portofino Hotel and Yacht ClubMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Jul 05, 2012
I haven't stayed here, but I've been here for dinner and a reunion. But if I *were* to stay in Redondo, this is where I'd stay. The location is ridiculously perfect, practically on top of the water. The non-oceanview rooms still face the marina, and even the special event food was pretty decent.
- Portofino Hotel and Yacht ClubJul 05, 2012
I recently experienced a lovely weekend stay at the Portofino Hotel and Yacht Club in Redondo Beach. I procured the room through a great deal with Jetsetter. I wanted a room with a private patio and a view of the water, and I got that and more at Portofino. Have a look through the slideshow above for some nice visuals of the property.
My favorite things about Portofino:
- Location: the hotel is located in the harbor overlooking the Portofino marina, so it feels like you're on a separate little island from the rest of Redondo Beach.
- View: I love the sight of all the parked boats, as well as the views of the water throughout the hotel. It was calming to watch the boats float by from the private patio in my room.
- Lobby: I watched the sunset in the lobby at one of the bay windows adorned with tall French windows. It's a beautiful room, and you can order drinks and food.
- Service: the staff is friendly and helpful. I made arrangements with the concierge for airport transportation, ordered room service, and called the front desk several times with questions -- all my needs and inquires were met in a timely manner.
- Room: I booked a room with a view of the water and highly recommend it. The room was spacious and included a nook area with a desk, as well as a huge jacuzzi bathtub that fits two adults. I poured myself a bubble bath and indulged. Also, the bed was sooo comfortable. The only caveat is the private patios/balconies aren't that private -- you'll hear and maybe even see your neighbors if they're outside.
- Food: the hotel restaurant, Baleen, serves great food and drinks. The lounge area has a big fireplace and small tables -- it's a cozy place for romantic talk or just plain fun with friends.
Thumbs up for the Portofino. What a grand time.
Very Good!1018 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location95% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance85% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 80%.
- Hotel78% thought it was clean.
- FoodTasty food. 77% of guests mentioned it positively.
Dining options at Portofino Hotel & Yacht Club A Noble House Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Redondo Beach property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Wedding services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a marina, valet parking, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property.
There are 161 guestrooms at Portofino Hotel & Yacht Club A Noble House Hotel. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, free local calls, and voice mail. Televisions have cable channels, DVD players, and video game consoles. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 23 per night
- Valet parking: US$ 23 per night
- Wireless Internet in public areas: US$ 9.95 (rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: US$ 9.95 (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.