Hotels for Spiritual Seekers in Portugal
- Travessa do Salitre 5, Lisbon 1269-066, PortugalRanked #14 overall in Lisbon hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Gayle and I stayed at the Hotel Lisboa Plaza for 3 nights last October and at the beginning of our Portugal Honeymoon. This Hotel is clean, welcoming, comfortable, and with...Popular with
- Paco Real, Obidos 2510, PortugalRanked #1 overall in Óbidos hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Gayle and I would have given this Pousada 5 Stars if we would have lucked out and booked a room within the Obidos Castle itself. It was really cool nonetheless...Popular with
- Praça da Ribeira 1, Oporto, PortugalRanked #2 overall in Porto hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This Hotel is right on the Duoro River and an easy walking distance from all of the Port Houses. There's also a nearby promenade with good restaurants. Other Porto sites...
- Avenida D Ines de Castro, No 1, Vale de Janelas, Obidos 2510-451, PortugalRanked #2 overall in Óbidos hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Amazing hotel on the coast, some steps over the beach! With all 5 star hotel amenities...gym, pool, spa, great rooms! Some km nearby Obidos medieval (beautiful)city! great place for vacations!...Popular with
- Monte Prado | Melgaco, Melgaco 4960 - 320, PortugalRanked #1 overall in Melgaco hotels1 review
Fabulous location, great place to relax and stroll around its natural surroundings. Rooms are of considerable size, excelent decor and a funtastic balcony with river view. My suggestion would be...Popular with
- Rua do Choupelo 250 | Vila Nova de Gaia, Porto 4400-088, PortugalRanked #3 overall in Porto hotels2 reviews
The hotel is absolutelly amazing, beautiful decoration, the best views over the city, however the service does not accompany the rest.Still a funtastic place to stay!Popular with
- Mata do Bussaco, Luso 3050-261, PortugalRanked #1 overall in Luso hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Gayle and I stayed here during our Honeymoon last October and used it as a base for visiting the nearby University town of Coimbra and the old Roman Ruins at...Popular with
- Rua de Miguel Bombarda 222, Oporto, PortugalRanked #12 overall in Porto hotels1 review
One of the nicest hostels in the city, located in the art gallery street. A renewed building with a nice decor, cosy. They organize some photography exhibitions whenever there are...Popular with
- Largo Dom Dinis 1, Estremoz 7100-509, PortugalRanked #1 overall in Estremoz hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
This is a stunning Pousada in Entremoz. It's on top of the hill and with a wonderful view of the City and Countryside below. The interior is classy, comfortable, and...
- Largo Do Palacio Nacional de Quelez, Queluz 2745-191, PortugalRanked #1 overall in Queluz hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Gayle and I stayed here on our last night during our Portugal Honeymoon. It's located within Greater Lisbon, but on the extensive grounds of a former Queluz Palace. It's also...