- 0459 reviews
In spring, Europe’s westernmost capital, Lisbon, dresses in her prettiest pastels, swathed in faded glory and bathed in warm climes. Picturesque hues pervade al-fresco alleyways. A trip to Portugal is...
- 2Rua Doutor Joaquim Jacinto 6, 2300-577 Tomar, PortugalRanked #2 overall in Tomar restaurantsDistance: 17.3 mi51 review
A traditional style adega, complete with wine barrels and bottles covered in cobwebs. Friendly service, excellent, home cooked food and all at very reasonable prices.
- 3Calçadas, Restaurante "A Familiar", Estr. Nacional 110, Tomar, PortugalRanked #4 overall in Tomar restaurantsDistance: 17.7 mi0
- 5Campo Emílio Infante da Câmara, Santarém, PortugalRanked #1 overall in Santarém restaurantsDistance: 27.6 mi0
- 6Rua Maria Vasques 2, Ferreira do Zêzere, PortugalRanked #1 overall in Ferreira do Zêzere restaurantsDistance: 20.5 mi0
- 7Ranked #3 overall in Santarém restaurantsDistance: 25.4 mi0