Restaurants for Art & Design Lovers in Portugal
Recommended for You
- 1Rua Marechal Saldanha 1, 1200 Lisbon, PortugalRanked #11 overall in Lisbon restaurants3 reviews
Absolutely AMAZING dinner here! It's housed inside the museum of pharmacy in what looks like an old pharmacy. The atmosphere is fun and different, but the real star is the...Popular with
- 3Praça do Príncipe Real, Lisboa, PortugalRanked #1 overall in Colares restaurants
Another of my favourite areas in the city, this cozy, beautiful neighbourhood, became one of the most trendiest part of the city. Design stores, great esplanades and caffes ( altough...Popular with
- 4Lugar de Brufe, Brufe, 4840-020, Braga, Terras de Bouro, Brufe, 4840-020, PortugalRanked #1 overall in Gerês restaurants1 review
Within Gerês Natural reserve , this restaurant is perfectly integrated in the landscape, built with local materials and its large glass windows with views all over the valley. Besides its...Popular with
- 5Avenida Rodrigo de Freitas, 293Ranked #12 overall in Porto restaurants
A small, cozy caffe/magazine store, nicelly decorated, magazines are mostly design, architecture and cultural in general. Coffe and home made delicacies and pastries are available. Great athmosphere!Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 10Jardim 9 de Abril, 1200-736 Lisboa, PortugalRanked #3 overall in Lisbon restaurants6 reviews
Great view, wonderful for a cold beer at the end of the day.