Posada Del Maple
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Posada Del MapleMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen Travelers+ 1First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Nicest backbacking hostel in all of Quito. The Maple provides a warm, safe, family feel and - for a hostel - its has a really cool interior design. It's also perfectly located adjacent to the bars, restaurants and shops of Mariscal Sucre on a lovely tree-lined side street. Most of the lodging is dormitory style, but you can generally at least secure a room for your group. And if not, the other travelers at this spot are generally amiable folk. Great spot.Recommended for:Family Travelers
Excellent!10 reviews across the web.
- LocationTerrific location. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- HotelHotel is great. Appreciated by 88% of guests.
- RoomRooms are ok. Only 60% of guests gave positive comments.
- ServiceService is ok. Only 60% of guests had positive things to say about it.