Post Hotel & Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Post Hotel & SpaMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesHistory BuffsArt & Design LoversAug 15, 2012
We have stayed here three different times in different seasons. The hotel is a great location for skiing during the winter but also for hiking during the summer. Although it is less famous than Chateau Lake Louise, in my view, it is better. The spa is very good. The smaller number of rooms means the staff get to know you and treat you very well. But best of all, the food at the Post is the best in Lake Louise.
- Post Hotel & SpaMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersAdventure TravelersFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Spent two nights there in June and it was very good. We had the spa and pool for ourselves and the hotel bar was nice as well. Recommended as a base camp for hikes around lake louise which is a beautiful place.
Excellent!450 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for sports.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Wellness Area100% loved the sauna.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance88% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 82%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 79%.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. The property offers an airport
Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature jetted tubs, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, free local calls, and voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, and clock radios. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request hypo allergenic bedding. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Meeting Rooms
- Family Rooms