Hotels for Foodies in Prague
Recommended for You
- Hybernska 10, Prague 11000, Czech RepublicRanked #29 overall in Prague hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
One of the nicest hotels we've ever stayed in! Amazing breakfast, cleaner-than-clean rooms, friendly staff!Popular with
- Letenska 12/33, Prague 11800, Czech RepublicRanked #7 overall in Prague hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Pricey but exceeded my expectations. Great location and full service including nice gym. An old monastery that still has a few monks (diffenrent entrance). Try the beer that the monks...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Francouzska 76, Prague 101 00 , Czech RepublicRanked #2 overall in Prague hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Well-priced, clean, modern furnishings. Free Wifi. Nice people. And there's a bar/restaurant downstairs where you can get very cheap Pilsner!Popular with
- Delnicka 24 | Praha 7, Prague 170 00, Czech RepublicRanked #3 overall in Prague hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 2
Sir Toby's a one of the best hostels I've stayed in Europe. There were 4 of us travelling to Prague back in November of 2005 and found out about this...Popular with
- 5Veleslavinova 2a/1098, Prague 11000, Czech RepublicRanked #4 overall in Prague hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Can I give this another 5 stars??? It is one of my all time favorites. Near the Old Town, It is attached to the Charles Bridge. Everything about this hotel...Popular with
- Nebovidska 459 / 1 | Mala Strana, Prague 11800, Czech RepublicRanked #5 overall in Prague hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
What to say about this luxury hotel, located in the most beautiful and elegant part of the city, Mala Strana. It is absolutely comfortable, stylish and cool. A really great...Popular with
- Stepanska 40 | Praha 1, Prague 11000, Czech RepublicRanked #13 overall in Prague hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Beautiful Art Deco lobby and restaurants, nice rooms, steps away from Wenceslas Square, the subways and walking distance to many of Prague's attractions old and new as well as old...Popular with
- Nosticova, 2 | Praha 1, Prague 110 00, Czech RepublicRanked #21 overall in Prague hotels2 reviews
This B&B is located in a typical building of 1500. It was the house where brothers Dientzenhofer, the creators of many baroque buildings in Prague and czech lands lived. For...
- 9Prague, Czech RepublicRanked #37 overall in Prague hotels1 review
Loved it. Worth it. Very swanky apartments for less
- 10Thunovská 19, 118 00 Prague-Praha, Czech RepublicRanked #46 overall in Prague hotels1 review
I stayed here for New Years Eve on 2013. It was right next to the Prague Castle and a short walk to the Charles Bridge, the Malo Stranska Metro stop,...