Hotels for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Prague
- Pobrezni 1, Prague 18600, Czech RepublicRanked #1 overall in Prague hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Again, what you would expect from a Hilton. Reasonably well located for trips into the city center.Popular with
- Francouzska 76, Prague 101 00 , Czech RepublicRanked #2 overall in Prague hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Well-priced, clean, modern furnishings. Free Wifi. Nice people. And there's a bar/restaurant downstairs where you can get very cheap Pilsner!Popular with
- Delnicka 24 | Praha 7, Prague 170 00, Czech RepublicRanked #3 overall in Prague hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 2
Sir Toby's a one of the best hostels I've stayed in Europe. There were 4 of us travelling to Prague back in November of 2005 and found out about this...Popular with
- Nebovidska 459 / 1 | Mala Strana, Prague 11800, Czech RepublicRanked #5 overall in Prague hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
What to say about this luxury hotel, located in the most beautiful and elegant part of the city, Mala Strana. It is absolutely comfortable, stylish and cool. A really great...Popular with
- Husitska 11 | Prague 3, Prague, Czech RepublicRanked #9 overall in Prague hotels4 reviews
Hostel Elf is one of those dorms that gets converted into a youth hostel in the summer time. It's located on the east side of town near the train station....Popular with
- Borivojova 102 | Prague 3, Zizkov, Prague, Czech RepublicRanked #22 overall in Prague hotels2 reviews
I had one of the most awesome experiences of my life in this Hostel. This hostel is a little bit far from the most visited spots, and this is one...
- Nosticova, 2 | Praha 1, Prague 110 00, Czech RepublicRanked #21 overall in Prague hotels2 reviews
This B&B is located in a typical building of 1500. It was the house where brothers Dientzenhofer, the creators of many baroque buildings in Prague and czech lands lived. For...
- Hybernska 10, Prague 11000, Czech RepublicRanked #29 overall in Prague hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
One of the nicest hotels we've ever stayed in! Amazing breakfast, cleaner-than-clean rooms, friendly staff!Popular with
- 9Prague, Czech RepublicRanked #37 overall in Prague hotels1 review
Loved it. Worth it. Very swanky apartments for less
- 10Thunovská 19, 118 00 Prague-Praha, Czech RepublicRanked #46 overall in Prague hotels1 review
I stayed here for New Years Eve on 2013. It was right next to the Prague Castle and a short walk to the Charles Bridge, the Malo Stranska Metro stop,...