Premier Inn London Hampstead
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Premier Inn London HampsteadApr 25, 2013
The Premier Inn in Hampstead is nothing exceptional, but it is reliable and exactly what you would expect from a hotel chain. The staff were helpful and happy to show me around. The rooms come with all the standard amenities, and are clean and spacious. A few of the perks to this location are it's close proximity to Belsize Park station and position on a number of major bus routes, the collection of restaurants on Haverstock Hill, and the Restaurant they have within the hotel if you feel like staying in.
A 15 minute walk from Hampstead Heath, and a 15 Min tube ride to central London this location makes a great home base for a relaxed visit to london.
- Premier Inn London HampsteadFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
There is something very reassuring about chain hotels in that one knows exactly what to expect. In that sense, the Premier Inn is very much a chain hotel. Rooms are clean and spacious, staff are friendly, there is a restaurant on-site and a bustling village just outside. Belsize Park is full of shops and restaurants and Hampstead is just up the hill. Both are tube stops on the Northern Line and central London is a few stops away. This has become our first choice for when large numbers of visitors come.
Very Good!923 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 99%.
- Hotel98% thought it was clean.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room59% said rooms were small.
- Business Center