Pret A Manger
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 67%Local Culture
- 61%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (30)
- Pret A MangerMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersFoodies+ 4Feb 14, 2014
At first, you want to hate Pret A Manger just because of the sheer AMOUNT of them scattered on every corner of the city. But then one day you have only a little money on you and you are desperately hungry, and it happens to be closest thing. So you do it. Then there is no going back. Delicious, practical tasty food that is evidently compiled with quite high quality ingredients.
- Pret A MangerMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Jul 11, 2013
Cheap, fresh, and absolutely everywhere in London. It's a great way to keep yourself going even on a budget and in a rush.
- Pret A MangerMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Feb 01, 2014
Yummy, affordable and convenient (they are everywhere)! They have a wide selection of sandwiches and other food items that are packaged for dining in or take away. My boyfriend's personal favorite is the crayfish and rocket sandwich, it's a great snack for only about four quid.
- Pret A MangerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Jul 05, 2012
Reliably fresh, not too expensive food in London. Some of the sandwiches are creative and surprisingly good. Different interesting drinks too, and fabulous deserts. Great place for a light lunch as you explore London.
- Pret A MangerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBackpackers+ 4Feb 17, 2014
Tasty but overpriced for what it is. Also serves painfully small portions. For that money I want big sandwiches, not bite size one.