Prime

Bellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Diana Ngo-Ngo
    2 Feb 20, 2014

Considering that this is a fine dining restaurant, I felt disappointed by the service and quality. The service was sub-par, as the hostess let the door actually hit me and walked onward to the table, and we had to constantly wait to seek and ask for a waiter to refill our water. As for the food, for the first time, I did not want to completely devour a steak, and I LOVE steak. However, I do have to say their lamb is quite delectable. Despite the good lamb, I will have to say this is not a first-choice restaurant in Vegas for me.

Vince DeLaura

I don't think you can beat the 18oz. bone in ribeye steak at The Prime Steakhouse, located in The Bellagio Hotel. Also, the have a incredible wine list.

Carlie Yapp
    3 Jul 03, 2012

Ive been here on a few occasions. The steaks are cooked to order although they are a little on the salty side.

Jake Watt
    5 Nov 26, 2011
    Wiley Reed
    4 Sep 11, 2013

43 people visited Prime

Prime indeed. In fact, one could go further: first class, superior and pre-eminent pretty much sum up Jean-Georges Vongerichten's steakhouse, where the striking setting comes with a perfect view of the Bellagio's fountains. There's magic on the plate, too: steaks are the highlights, but don't overlook the free-range chicken, seared ahi tuna, wood-grilled veal chop and a selection of 11 sauces and ... read more
seven mustards.