Restaurants near PRIME LOCATION! Minutes to the Strip! Strip View!
- 10.18 mi3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.18 mi from PRIME LOCATION! Minutes to the Strip! Strip View!
Wynn Country Club serves up American casual eats by day, and turns into a nice steak house by night. No reservations are needed here by day, and they conveniently serve some of the most affordable eats you can find on the strip. Their hot dog ($10) is super tasty and delicious. With a gorgeous view of the country club golf ...Popular withLuxuryFoodiesBusiness
- 20.5 mi3131 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 891090.5 mi from PRIME LOCATION! Minutes to the Strip! Strip View!
Mm-mm King Crab legs. This place is often a must stop every time I go to Las Vegas. This place is not cheap at all. In fact I believe its the most expensive buffet on the strip, but don't let that stop you. The best tip I can give you is... be ready for some good food! If you are ...Popular withFoodiesLuxuryFamilies
- 30.73 miThe Venetian, 3355 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 891090.73 mi from PRIME LOCATION! Minutes to the Strip! Strip View!
I Love Bouchon. Everything here is so good but we usually come here for brunch. Their french toast is amazing, the croque madame is great, the mimosas the bomb. I love their oysters, their mussels with fries, pretty much everything on their menu. Expect to pay a lot of money. It's a Thomas Keller resto after all.Popular withTrendstersFoodiesLuxury
- 40.72 miThe Venetian, 3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 891090.72 mi from PRIME LOCATION! Minutes to the Strip! Strip View!
Good brunch or late night place to grab some grub post partying. The food is relatively decent priced and American style. Kind of reminds me of Cheesecake Factory!Popular withFoodiesBusinessLocal
- 50.31 mi3824 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 891690.31 mi from PRIME LOCATION! Minutes to the Strip! Strip View!
One of my favorites in Vegas! Firefly is a restaurant one block off the strip that the locals flock to. The drinks are wonderful! The Tapas menu is extensive and I have never had a bad meal here. The atmosphere is sexy and the staff must be hand picked because there is not an ugly one in the bunch. It ...Popular withFoodiesTrendstersBudget
- 60.68 mi3377 S Las Vegas Blvd, Ste 2025, Las Vegas, NV 891090.68 mi from PRIME LOCATION! Minutes to the Strip! Strip View!
Busy place, the tables turn over quickly and the music is loud. That said, if you like a good and tasty meal' this is that place. Take time out and book a dinner reservation with the place. Otherwise you'll have little luck getting a table. Oh and the food is top notch.Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury
- 70.96 mi3535 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 891090.96 mi from PRIME LOCATION! Minutes to the Strip! Strip View!14 reviews
We go to the original Hash House A Go Go in San Diego and decided to try the one at the Imperial Palace. The wait was quicker than in San Diego (due to larger space in Vegas) the meal was excellent. I always have one of their BLT Bloody Mary's which is one of the best. Great food and great ...Popular withFamilies
- 80.78 mi2411 West Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas, NV0.78 mi from PRIME LOCATION! Minutes to the Strip! Strip View!15 reviews
I thought this restaurant was decent but a tad overpriced for the quality of the food. I ordered a seared scallop dish that arrived with potatoes and broccoli, and while the veggies were delicious and perfectly cooked, the scallops were VERY salty and slathered in way too much sauce. The atmosphere is quite loud, so if you're coming with a ...Popular withFoodiesLocalLuxury
- 90.65 mi3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.65 mi from PRIME LOCATION! Minutes to the Strip! Strip View!9 reviews
Located in Palazzo, this restaurant is a meat lover's paradise. the tables are nicely separated so the noise level is decreased and you don't have to yell to chat with your dining mate(s), unlike many other places in vegas. the service was top notch, with waiters regularly refilling water, drinks, and bread without being obstrusive. the waiter gave great recommendations ...Popular withLuxuryFoodiesTrendsters
- 100.85 mi3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.85 mi from PRIME LOCATION! Minutes to the Strip! Strip View!
I understand this place is pricey and expected it to be. I can afford a place like this... But apparently the service doesn't treat me like such. My friends came here to eat and I came to join them and they got seated at the sushi bar but it took forever for me to get water or anyone to take ...Popular withFoodiesTrendstersNightlife
- 110.67 mi99 Convention Center Dr., Las Vegas, Nevada0.67 mi from PRIME LOCATION! Minutes to the Strip! Strip View!7 reviews
This may not look like a great photo, but you should see the empty plate after. This Del Monico steak special was one of the best steaks I've had in a while, maybe even in top 5. It was flavored perfectly and just melted in my mouth. The rest of the dishes everyone else ordered we're awesome too. The staff, ...Popular withFoodiesLuxuryTrendsters
- 120.69 mi
- 130.65 miWynn Resort, 3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 891090.65 mi from PRIME LOCATION! Minutes to the Strip! Strip View!
This has got to be the best seafood restaurant in the United States. Not only does Chef Paul source his fish directly from the best fishery in the Mediterranean, but he is also one of the very few people in the country employing a marine biologist on his staff to help maintain the fish that are served in the restaurant. ...Popular withLuxuryFoodiesTrendsters
- 140.74 mi
- 150.65 mi4043 Howard Hughes Pky, Las Vegas, NV 891690.65 mi from PRIME LOCATION! Minutes to the Strip! Strip View!6 reviews
Located On Flamingo Just East Of The Las Vegas Strip. This place is a classic. Silver carts, containing some of the best prime rib around, are pushed up table side and are carved right there. This place is a treat and worth the slight junket off strip to get you there. The sides are great as well. Live it up, ...Popular withBusinessLuxury
- 160.68 mi3049 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV, United States0.68 mi from PRIME LOCATION! Minutes to the Strip! Strip View!5 reviews
So you've made it rain at the Wynn and/or Encore, and now you're starvin' like Marvin (who is this guy, anyway?). Now what? Well, you have the choice of 1) spending more money on food at the restaurants inside either hotel or 2) head a little further down The Strip and get your taco here. I'm sure the latter is ...Popular withBudgetFoodiesStudents
- 170.67 mi360 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169, United States0.67 mi from PRIME LOCATION! Minutes to the Strip! Strip View!5 reviews
I'm not much for AYCE but Fogo de Chão gets my vote. It's a Brazilian steakhouse so you can't really go wrong unless you happen to be a vegetarian. It's $48 per person. The salad bar is just that, vegetables, salads, some amazing burrata mozzarella, shaved parmesan, and sides. I usually try not to fill up on those things but ...Popular withFoodiesLocalLuxury
- 180.59 mi
- 190.75 mi3400 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.75 mi from PRIME LOCATION! Minutes to the Strip! Strip View!7 reviews
Absolutely delicious Brazilian Steakhouse located just off the Mirage Casino floor. The sides are meant to be shared and are abundant and unique. My friend and I both had the Filet Mignon and thought it was delicious.Popular withNightlifeFoodiesLuxury
- 200.78 mi