Prince D'Angkor Hotel & Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!144 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 91%.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location83% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 80%.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 77% of guests gave positive comments.
Dining options at Prince D Angkor Hotel and Spa include a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, and facials. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and business services. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Siem Reap property has event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a casino, a poolside bar, and a concierge desk. This is a smoke free property.
There are 222 guestrooms at Prince D Angkor Hotel and Spa. Balconies offer city, pool, or garden views. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer double sinks, phones, and makeup/shaving mirrors. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, CD players, and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have cable channels, DVD players, and complimentary TV Internet access. Air conditioned rooms also include washers/dryers, complimentary bottled water, ceiling fans, and remote lighting/drapery/curtain control. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request a turndown service. Rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: US$ 40
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: US$ 20 (up to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: US$ 50
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: US$ 25 (up to 12 years old)
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.