Things to do near Prince Edward Island
- 09 reviews
Idyllic in the Anne of Green Gables way, but very crowded in high tourist season.
- Nearby Things to do
- 2Stanley Bridge, PE C0A, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Stanley Bridge things to doDistance: 3.8 mi3 reviews
Picture postcard view of the harbour and marina. What you expected to see when you booked your PEI vacation.Popular with
- 3Cavendish RoadRanked #1 overall in Cavendish things to doDistance: 2.3 mi2 reviews
Cavendish Beach is one of the most spectacular beaches in North America and the stepping stone to PEI National Park. Whether you want to relax on the sand, wander along...Popular with
L.M. Montgomery's Cavendish National Historic Site, Prince Edward Island National Park, Green Gables, PE C0A 1M0L.M. Montgomery's Cavendish National Historic Site, Prince Edward Island National Park, Green Gables, PE C0A 1M0, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Green Gables things to doDistance: 2.3 mi2 reviews
Anne comes alive ... PEI's famous red haired heroine is just one of many draws to the island, but her heartwarming story and her home in Cavendish remains a must...
- 5Intersection of Routes 6; 224 and 254Ranked #3 overall in Stanley Bridge things to doDistance: 3.8 mi1 review
The hardest working act in PEI and only $14/adult! 3 hours of up-tempo entertainment & complimentary fresh strawberry shortcake at intermission. Front row seats & no lineup only for Around...
- 6Cavendish Road, PE, CanadaRanked #5 overall in Stanley Bridge things to doDistance: 1.8 mi1 review
Perfect for young kids!Popular with
- 78779 Prince Edward Island 6, Cavendish, PE, CanadaRanked #4 overall in Cavendish things to doDistance: 2.0 mi1 review
Relive the historic Anne of Green Gables stories with live actors wearing period costumes. See the village where Anne grew up in the famous Lucy Maud Montgomery stories, visit the...
- 8Ranked #6 overall in Stanley Bridge things to doDistance: 3.8 mi1 review
With entertainment most evenings of the week, you will find a family friendly local venue with lots of great music. The revival of ceilidhs (Gaelic for "a time" or a...Popular with
- 93622 Brackley Point Road, Brackley Beach, PE, CanadaRanked #2 overall in Stanley Bridge things to doDistance: 12.5 mi2 reviews
Really great restaurant and the best selection of local artisan work
- 10Thunder Cove Road, Darnley, PERanked #1 overall in Malpeque things to doDistance: 12.9 mi1 review
Located within 3 minutes of The Shores at Darnley Cottages, Thunder Cove Beach is a PEI favorite. It's a public beach, down a red dirt road and the beach goes...