Things to do in Prince Edward Island
- 1Alma, Alberton, PE, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Alberton things to do2 reviews
This is a must see tucked away on Center Line Road, a museum, hand carvings, an antique attic and the craftsman himself, Kerris Jefferies. (map is incorrect - location is...Popular with
- 2Curleys Lane, PE, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Cardigan things to do4 reviews
Premier golfing in Prince Edward IslandPopular with
- 3Stanley Bridge, PE C0A, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Stanley Bridge things to do3 reviews
Picture postcard view of the harbour and marina. What you expected to see when you booked your PEI vacation.Popular with
- 4Cavendish RoadRanked #1 overall in Cavendish things to do2 reviews
Cavendish Beach is one of the most spectacular beaches in North America and the stepping stone to PEI National Park. Whether you want to relax on the sand, wander along...Popular with
L.M. Montgomery's Cavendish National Historic Site, Prince Edward Island National Park, Green Gables, PE C0A 1M0L.M. Montgomery's Cavendish National Historic Site, Prince Edward Island National Park, Green Gables, PE C0A 1M0, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Green Gables things to do2 reviews
Anne comes alive ... PEI's famous red haired heroine is just one of many draws to the island, but her heartwarming story and her home in Cavendish remains a must...
- 63622 Brackley Point Road, Brackley Beach, PE, CanadaRanked #2 overall in Stanley Bridge things to do2 reviews
Really great restaurant and the best selection of local artisan work
- 7Thunder Cove Road, Darnley, PERanked #1 overall in Malpeque things to do1 review
Located within 3 minutes of The Shores at Darnley Cottages, Thunder Cove Beach is a PEI favorite. It's a public beach, down a red dirt road and the beach goes...
- 86628 Rustico Road, Rusticoville, PE, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Rustico things to do1 review
Lobster tour for adventurist foodies! Learn how to fish mussels & lobsters while eating fresh seafood chowder, mussels, & lobster right on the boat. Special discount & wine/beer/soft drinks &...
- 9Lot 7, PE, CanadaRanked #2 overall in Cavendish things to do1 review
Hear mostly local talent, or PEI'ers returning home for a visit. Pei must have the highest percentage of musical people in the world. (location on Highway 14 north of the...Popular with
- 10Prince Edward Island 2, Rollo Bay, PE, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Flat River things to do2 reviews