Princess Ann Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair839 reviews across the web.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 91%.
- Hotel65% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- Restaurant53% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Princess Ann Hotel features multilingual staff, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and air conditioning in public areas. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
There are 45 guestrooms at Princess Ann Hotel. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include air conditioning. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request irons/ironing boards.
- Rollaway beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental Desk