Principe Pio Hotel
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!729 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Room87% were happy with the bathroom.
- Hotel BuildingFor 60%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.
Dining options at Hotel Principe Pio include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Madrid property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads, and bidets. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms