Things to do near Private, Ocean front , Elegant New Villa,
- 10.14 miBetween Government House and Hotel 1829, 29 - 30 Kongens Gade | Goverment Hill, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas0.14 mi from Private, Ocean front , Elegant New Villa,13 reviews
Take a break during your Shopping Trip Downtown to immerse yourself in a Historical Walking Tour which includes the 99 Steps (don't forget to count them on your way up or down)!Popular with
- 20.11 mi21-22 Kongens Gade Government Hill St. Thomas, VI 008020.11 mi from Private, Ocean front , Elegant New Villa,3 reviews
This is NOT The Virgin Islands Government House. Looks like Milano to me. VI Govt' house is quite a bit smaller with a narrow street in front (Kongen's Gade) There is also a Royal Danish guardhouse, manned most of the time with a pith-helmeted soldier. That is where the Governor lives, while the VI Legislature meets in the big green ...
- 30.13 mi
- 40.33 mi
- 50.92 mi
- 60.59 miLong Bay Road, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands0.59 mi from Private, Ocean front , Elegant New Villa,11 reviews
About 25 minutes from Sea~N~Islands, VRBO #496862. High end shopping. Good lunch place if you are close by.Popular with
- 71.0 mi
- 80.89 miVeterans Drive, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands0.89 mi from Private, Ocean front , Elegant New Villa,3 reviews
This is an experience that you must have in the Virgin Islands. Jump on a seaplane to the neighboring islands for the day or a couple of days. Gliding on the Caribbean sea is to experience.
- 90.87 miAcross from Port of Sale Mall, near Cruise Ship Dock, Charlotte Amalie0.87 mi from Private, Ocean front , Elegant New Villa,6 reviews
Take a ride up to Paradise Point using the Aerial Tram.....the views are fantastic. Home of the famous Bush Walker!Popular with
- 100.52 mi14 Main St, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas0.52 mi from Private, Ocean front , Elegant New Villa,2 reviews
Right on Main St. in the tourist shopping area, this old house shelters courtyards, stairways and nooks in quiet serenity. Pissarro left St. Thomas as a young man and became famous as a member of the French Inpressionist movemnt with Moliere, Monet, Cezanne, etc. Often listed as "French", Pissarro was actually a Dane (Danish Colonial Sephardic). This fellow was a ...
- 110.27 mi0.27 mi from Private, Ocean front , Elegant New Villa,3 reviews
Dark red and forbidding, this 1600's Danish fort was the center of the Danish West Indies for 200 years. In the 1950's, it housed the Police, Fire Department, Motor Vehicle Division and city/county jail. The fort entrance sits on a hill overlooking Emancipation Park, the Grand Hotel and the Waterfront and the cops would sit in folding chairs on the ...Popular with
- 120.44 mi
- 130.27 mi
- 140.27 mi0.27 mi from Private, Ocean front , Elegant New Villa,1 review
10 day cruise on Royal Carribeans "Majesty of the Seas' Formal dinner each night, dancing , exploring different island every day ! It was a very nice trip and the staff were wonderful! - So glad i did this -And>>> got to meet other therapists from around the world and exchange ideas techniquesPopular with
- 150.27 mi0.27 mi from Private, Ocean front , Elegant New Villa,1 review
It's a 25 minute drive, but well worth it. Just above the Western Cemetary, not too far (4 minutes ?) from French Town. Sunday School 10AM, Morning Service 11AM, Evening Service 7:30. Phone: 340-774-1759 Introduce yourself, tell 'em Brother & Sister McLeod sent you.
- 160.27 miMain Street0.27 mi from Private, Ocean front , Elegant New Villa,1 review
Located at the end of Main Street, the square is the original site of a busy slave market. Today it serves as a market center for local vendors of fruit, vegetables, spices and fish. You could find also some local souvenirs.
- 171.93 mi1.93 mi from Private, Ocean front , Elegant New Villa,55 reviews
Beautiful Beach with a casual restaurant and bar. There is also a full gift shop. Magen's is a national park, so there is a entrance fee. Paddle boards, kayaks etc. are available for rental as well.Popular with
- 181.64 mi
- 194.16 mi4.16 mi from Private, Ocean front , Elegant New Villa,26 reviews
You can walk to Coki Beach direct from the resort. Just leave our restaurant, Pangas, right on the water and stroll to it along Pineapple Beach. Coki s a lovely natural beach with a caribbean flavor. Locals fish and cook for you and mix drinks in their huts along the beach. This a great place for snorkelers and divers. Coki ...Popular with
- 202.1 mi