Protea Hotel Fire & Ice Melrose Arch
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Very Good!228 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location96% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 85%.
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingFor 56%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.
Dining options at Protea Hotel Fire and Ice Melrose Arch include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. This 3.5 star property has a
There are 197 guestrooms at Protea Hotel Fire and Ice Melrose Arch. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Partially open bathrooms are available in select guestrooms. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones and in room safes (accommodate laptops). LCD televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request a turndown service, irons/ironing boards, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible