Protea Hotel Furstenhof
Phone:061 23 7380
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair63 reviews across the web.
- Room79% said rooms were dirty.
- Food70% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was unsatisfactory, according to 67%.
- HotelHotel is ok.
- ServiceService is ok.
- LocationLocation is great.
Dining options at Protea Hotel Furstenhof include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Spa amenities include spa services, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and body treatments. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Windhoek property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. For a surcharge, shuttle services include an area shuttle which runs to destinations within 40 km, an airport shuttle (available 24 hours), and a shopping center shuttle. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check out (surcharge). The property has designated areas for smoking. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2008.
There are 33 guestrooms at Protea Hotel Furstenhof. Balconies offer city, mountain, or garden views. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, complimentary newspapers, and in room safes. 32 cm televisions have premium satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and welcome amenities. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request irons/ironing boards.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Room rates for 24 December include the mandatory Christmas Eve Gala Dinner fee.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A 1.5 percent tourism fee will be charged
- All citizens of Namibia will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.