Protea Hotel Victoria Junction
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Protea Hotel Victoria JunctionFirst to ReviewMar 16, 2013
loving the hospitality. This is my second time here and so got to my room to find a hand written welcome back card. The only difference between my room and a 5 star room I stayed in the other day is the 5 star had no heated room and the protea hotel has a iPod dock and radio. loving the room
Very Good!284 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location97% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 91%.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room72% were happy with the bathroom.
Dining options at Protea Hotel Victoria Junction include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A complimentary breakfast is served
Bathrooms feature phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer phones and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, welcome amenities, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker