Protea Hotel Wanderers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!229 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location86% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel Building80% said the facilities were very new.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
Dining options at Protea Hotel Wanderers include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Johannesburg property has 5 meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available on request). Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, gift shops/newsstands, and currency exchange. The property has designated areas for smoking.
There are 229 guestrooms at Protea Hotel Wanderers. Refrigerators and
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- 1 percent city/local tax will be charged
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker