- 3Five CaysRanked #3 overall in Providenciales restaurants7 reviews
We love Bugaloo's! Great food and local entertainment. We often stop at Bugaloo's around 4:30 pm for a frosty Island beverage while we watch for the fishing boats to return...Popular with
- 5Grace BayRanked #5 overall in Providenciales restaurants5 reviews
Thursday nights at OPUS feature Sally Greenwood, a Providenciales resident and very talented singer/songwriter. She sings under the trees on the outside patio and OPUS food is amazing! A very...Popular with
- 6Ocean Club West Resort, Grace Bay, ProvidencialesRanked #6 overall in Providenciales restaurants4 reviews
Ocean Club Cabana Restaurant is two doors down from The Venetian -- amazing staff, delicious food, wonderful cocktails! It's a great atmosphere for a lazy lunch, or afternoon cocktails/appetizers or...
- 7Turtle Cove Marina, Providenciales, Turks & Caicos IslandsRanked #7 overall in Providenciales restaurants3 reviews
Enjoy fresh Italian food including pizza, pastas, and fresh local fish as you take in the sights of the lovely marina. Baci offers a quaint setting, suitable for a romantic...Popular with
- 8La Petite Plaza, Grace BayRanked #8 overall in Providenciales restaurants2 reviews
Fantastic Jamaican Patties and Devon (Jamaica) Ice Cream...make sure you sample all flavours before you buy!
- 10Lower Bight Road, Turks and Caicos IslandsRanked #10 overall in Providenciales restaurants3 reviews
Our personal Family Favorite!!! Great food, service and value. Get burgers, Fish and Chips or elegant Pecan Encrusted Grouper served informally over looking Marina. Kids can feed the sharks that...Popular with