Nice place to go and taste some of Costa Rican culture and history, plus if you're traveling with kids it is a nice choice because it is located in the amusement park.
Restaurants near Pueblo Antiguo
- 14.64 mi
- 24.26 mi101, San Vicente, Costa Rica4.26 mi from Pueblo Antiguo1 review
If you are going to be renting long - probably worth the $35.00 membership. Big box store with Costco brands.
- 34.13 miBetween 7 & 9 Street, San Jose, Costa Rica4.13 mi from Pueblo Antiguo2 reviews
Last night in Costa Rica, spending it in San Jose. Getting a quick drink and dinner in - kinda expensive, and not particular amazing.
- 44.04 miNature Escape, 5 Calle 5, San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica4.04 mi from Pueblo Antiguo1 review
This restaurant serves typical Costa Rican food which means meat, beans, rice and some sweet plantains. The food is very simple, but still surprisingly full of flavor. The meals are cheap, but substantial and the service is fast and efficient, but not rushed. I liked the atmosphere of the restaurant as well.
- 54.44 mi
- 64.37 miCalle 15, Frente de la Plaza de la Democracia, San Jose, Costa Rica4.37 mi from Pueblo Antiguo1 review
Amusing, built to foreigners restaurant is the best translation to ‘Nuestra Tierra’. It serves good, overpriced local flavors. The overwhelming décor with its hanging ornaments including flags, onions, pots and pans is similar to a Christmas three. The ambiance is slightly uncomfortable with its numerous attendants zig-zagging the floor, persistently checking in with guests — at least for solo souls.
- 717.14 mi17.14 mi from Pueblo Antiguo3 reviews
closed on Wednesdays – serves traditional Costa Rican food This restaurant is a little hard to find even though it is right in front of you. It is hidden behind a jungle of plants. We recommend the Chifrijo. It is the best in Atenas. It is a tomato, bean, rice mixture. At this restaurant, the chifrijo has chicken, beef and ...
- 815.09 mi15.09 mi from Pueblo Antiguo2 reviews
Wonderful restaurant in Puriscal for some good Costa Rican Food!Popular with
- 917.14 miHwy 317.14 mi from Pueblo Antiguo4 reviews
This restaurant is the closest to Casa Doughty and only about five minutes from the house heading south towards Atenas right off Highway #3. They have a variety of Costa Rican dishes and one of our favorites is their delicious home made soups. Another favorite is there huge plate of chicken nachos.Popular with
- 1017.62 mi
- 1117.9 miCosta Rica17.9 mi from Pueblo Antiguo2 reviews
closed on Wednesdays – serves traditional Costa Rican food This is our favourite restaurant in town. It is very cheap and the food is good. The menu is divided into bocas and platos. The bocas are an appetizer portion. Basically, it is the main part of the dish without the sides of rice, beans, etc. The bocas are cheap, and ...
- 1216.98 mi3, Atenas, Costa Rica16.98 mi from Pueblo Antiguo2 reviews
open 7 days a week – serves traditional Costa Rican food and some BBQ. This restaurant has under gone a big face-lift in the last couple of years. We have not eaten here often since the renovations occurred so we cannot offer many recommendations, but we would recommend the quesadilla. Directions: From the gas station, in the direction of the ...
- 135.34 mi
- 145.26 mi
- 1517.14 miCentro17.14 mi from Pueblo Antiguo1 review
- serves a variety of typical Costa Rican food This restaurant is similar to a sidewalk café. This restaurant has several outside seats that are along the sidewalk. It serves a wide variety of food. The presentation of the food is well done. Directions: Kiddy corner to the park in the center of town, down the street from the Banco ...
- 1613.97 miCalle 11; Avenidas 6 y 8, San Jose Costa Rica13.97 mi from Pueblo Antiguo2 reviews
A nice restaurant. Pan Asian menu with options highlighting cuisine from Japan, China, Thailand, and India. The food is good, if not quite great. Nevertheless, it is a nice change of pace and offers something for everyone. The location is very nice and the service is super friendly and helpful. A good place for small to medium sized groups.Popular with
- 177.2 mi5 km de la Iglesia de Aserrí, ASERRí Costa Rica7.2 mi from Pueblo Antiguo
I visited this restaurant many years ago, but looking back on it I really enjoyed it. They have a traditional dance show and at the end gigantas come out. It is touristy, but very enjoyable. The restaurant is located high in the hills of Escazú, and the ride is long and dark. However, the view is fantastic. I would bring ...
- 1813.3 miCosta Rica13.3 mi from Pueblo Antiguo1 review
Some good restaurants and my favorite coffee shop! Also, a nice park and lake for family outings and picnics.Popular with
- 1917.32 mi707, Atenas, Costa Rica17.32 mi from Pueblo Antiguo1 review
closed Mondays – serves a variety of breakfast and lunch items If you are looking to hang out with the Gringo population in Atenas, this is the place to go. They serve a delicious Sunday brunch three times a month. Directions: From the house, follow the road back into town. It is on the left hand side of the road ...
- 2017.14 mi17.14 mi from Pueblo Antiguo1 review
Italian restaurant The tortellini is good. The atmosphere at this restaurant is nice and intimate. Directions: From the gas station, in the direction of the beach, 2 miles on the left hand side.