Hotels for Art & Design Lovers in Puerto Rico
Recommended for You
- 1000 Conquistador Ave, Fajardo 00738, Puerto RicoRanked #1 overall in Fajardo hotels15 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The best beaches, water sports, foods and entertainments.Popular with
- 1077 Ashford Avenue, San Juan 00907, Puerto RicoRanked #2 overall in San Juan hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 4
La Concha is a very centrally located beach front resort. It is walking distance to many local restaurants and night spots. The resort is very vibrant day and night. The...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 100 Cristo St, Old San Juan, San Juan, Puerto RicoRanked #1 overall in San Juan hotels9 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Gorgeous place to stay, beautiful rooms and a nice terrace stocked with free water and drinks for the day. Loved the terrace and the courtyard. Staff were very helpful in...Popular with
- State Road 200 Km 3.2 - HC1 | Box 9368, 0000765, Puerto RicoRanked #1 overall in Vieques Island hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I would reccomend this place to anyone! The rooms have the comfort level you have come to expect from W Hotels. The whole vibe is cool, sexy with amazing scenery!...Popular with
- 5carretera 3 Km 86.4, Humacao 00791, Puerto RicoRanked #1 overall in Humacao hotels4 reviews
Palmas Del Mar was one of the most gorgeous resorts I have ever seen. There was so much to see, so much to do, and to top it all off,...Popular with
- 6Carr. interior 413, km 2.0, Bo. Ensenada, Rincon 00677, Puerto RicoRanked #1 overall in Rincon hotels4 reviews
Just the view is easily a four star experience. The drive up is very hairy. One lane road that's not one way. Luckily we didn't see any cars on our...
- 2 Tartak Street, San Juan, PR, Puerto RicoRanked #3 overall in Carolina hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Great first impression! Across from the beach and totally boutique. Friendly staff. Small but very clean and modern rooms. We had one with a partial ocean view and it was...
- 8100 Dorado Beach DriveRanked #1 overall in Dorado hotels2 reviews
Ritz-Carlton invested $342 million to bring this 1958 property, built by Laurance S. Rockefeller, back to its former glory for its December 2012 reopening. Many of the resort’s beachfront bungalows,...Popular with
- 9Flamenco Beach | Apartado 217, 00775, Puerto RicoRanked #1 overall in Playa Flamenco hotels3 reviews
Considered by Discovery Channel to be the second-most beautiful beach in the world, Flamenco Beach is located in the island of Culebra, Puerto Rico, known for its excellent swimming, sport...Popular with
- 2 Cll 12, Rincón, Puerto RicoRanked #5 overall in Rincon hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Although a little faded in some areas, the balcony views overlooking the pools and beach were great. The pools and hot tubs were perfect under all the palm trees and...