Hotels for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Puerto Rico
Recommended for You
- 1Flamenco Beach | Apartado 217, 00775, Puerto RicoRanked #1 overall in Playa Flamenco hotels3 reviews
Considered by Discovery Channel to be the second-most beautiful beach in the world, Flamenco Beach is located in the island of Culebra, Puerto Rico, known for its excellent swimming, sport...Popular with
- 26000 Rio Mar Boulevard, Rio Grande 00745, Puerto RicoRanked #2 overall in Rio Grande hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I really enjoyed my stay at the Rio Mar. Its a beautiful resort. The beach is very nice and the adult only pool is amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed relaxing all...Popular with
- State Road 200 Km 3.2 - HC1 | Box 9368, 0000765, Puerto RicoRanked #1 overall in Vieques Island hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I would reccomend this place to anyone! The rooms have the comfort level you have come to expect from W Hotels. The whole vibe is cool, sexy with amazing scenery!...Popular with
- Rte 333 Km 6.5 | Caña Gorda Beach, Guanica 00653, Puerto RicoRanked #1 overall in Guanica hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Copamarina occupies prime oceanfront real estate on Puerto Rico’s less-explored southern coast, complete with a palm-fringed beach and 20 acres of tropical gardens. It’s a setting that more than makes...Popular with
- 1077 Ashford Avenue, San Juan 00907, Puerto RicoRanked #2 overall in San Juan hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 4
stayed in one of the poolside villas and loved it! close to a lot of dining and shopping options in el Condado and great food and drinks at the pool/bar...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 1000 Conquistador Ave, Fajardo 00738, Puerto RicoRanked #1 overall in Fajardo hotels15 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Beautiful balcony views in a fantastically furnished room. Excellent pizza at the outside bar that served wonderful mojitos . Enjoyed taking the ferry out to the private beach and hanging...Popular with
- 7carretera 3 Km 86.4, Humacao 00791, Puerto RicoRanked #1 overall in Humacao hotels4 reviews
Palmas Del Mar was one of the most gorgeous resorts I have ever seen. There was so much to see, so much to do, and to top it all off,...Popular with
- 200 Coco Beach, Rio Grande 00745, Puerto RicoRanked #3 overall in Rio Grande hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 4
So the resort itself is truly beautiful, but customer service is not their strong suit. I've never had to wait on line for so many different things before, check-in, breakfast,...
- 2 Cll 12, Rincón, Puerto RicoRanked #5 overall in Rincon hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Although a little faded in some areas, the balcony views overlooking the pools and beach were great. The pools and hot tubs were perfect under all the palm trees and...
- 10107 Calle Flamboyan, Vieques, Puerto RicoRanked #1 overall in Vieques hotels1 review
Great social spot for locals and travellers alike. Clean rooms, shared and private, and clean bathrooms. At night it's the place to be on the Malecon; music and drinks all...Popular with