Hotels for Luxury Travelers in Puerto Rico
- 21Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Fajardo hotels15 reviews
Beautiful balcony views in a fantastically furnished room. Excellent pizza at the outside bar that served wonderful mojitos . Enjoyed taking the ferry out to the private beach and hanging...Popular with
- 22Hotel Class:Ranked #3 overall in Carolina hotels6 reviews
Great first impression! Across from the beach and totally boutique. Friendly staff. Small but very clean and modern rooms. We had one with a partial ocean view and it was...Popular with
- 23Hotel Class:Ranked #4 overall in San Juan hotels5 reviews
the staff were extremly accommodating. Food was very good. My room was excellent. Great view of lagoon, clean. I loved every minute of my stay. Loved the grounds, pools, etc....Popular with
- 24Ranked #2 overall in Fajardo hotels5 reviews
Coqui Water Park – Guaranteed Family Fun El Conquistador Resort offers the only expansive state-of-the-art water park in the Caribbean – Coqui Water Park, featuring pools for every member of...
- 25Hotel Class:Ranked #5 overall in San Juan hotels7 reviews
a very busy hotel. Rooms are spacious and very well decorated. beautiful gardens. swimming pool area is great. two choices of restaurants. the staff s very helpful and friendlyPopular with
- 26Ranked #1 overall in Rincon hotels4 reviews
Just the view is easily a four star experience. The drive up is very hairy. One lane road that's not one way. Luckily we didn't see any cars on our...
- 27Hotel Class:Ranked #3 overall in Rio Grande hotels6 reviews
So the resort itself is truly beautiful, but customer service is not their strong suit. I've never had to wait on line for so many different things before, check-in, breakfast,...
- 28Hotel Class:Ranked #7 overall in San Juan hotels2 reviews
There was no hot water in my shower, no cold in my sink. The rooms aren't very secure. BUT - the vibe of the place is so very relaxing, the...Popular with
- 29Hotel Class:Ranked #4 overall in Carolina hotels3 reviews
Great King size bed. Amazingly comfortable! Good accommodations and services. Excellent restaurants. Polite and courteous staff. Next to air port and fly by planes. Not far from Old San Juan.Otherwise,...
- 30Ranked #1 overall in Naguabo hotels1 review
It has been a while since we stayed here but the property is lovely and this is a nice intimate way to experience El Yunque. El Yunque itself isn't as...