Hotels for History Buffs in Puerto Rico
Recommended for You
- 100 Cristo St, Old San Juan, San Juan, Puerto RicoRanked #1 overall in San Juan hotels9 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Love the history.. Love the ambiance.. Love the people.. Love Old San Juan with all it's architecture, wonderful food, and cool vibe.. Thank you El Convento..Popular with
- 2100 Dorado Beach DriveRanked #1 overall in Dorado hotels2 reviews
Ritz-Carlton invested $342 million to bring this 1958 property, built by Laurance S. Rockefeller, back to its former glory for its December 2012 reopening. Many of the resort’s beachfront bungalows,...Popular with
- 1000 Conquistador Ave, Fajardo 00738, Puerto RicoRanked #1 overall in Fajardo hotels15 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The best beaches, water sports, foods and entertainments.Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 1077 Ashford Avenue, San Juan 00907, Puerto RicoRanked #2 overall in San Juan hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 4
La Concha is a very centrally located beach front resort. It is walking distance to many local restaurants and night spots. The resort is very vibrant day and night. The...Popular with
- 1309 Ashford Ave, San Juan 00907, Puerto RicoRanked #3 overall in San Juan hotels8 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Large, comfortable rooms and a great oceanfront location with a swim up pool bar. Lively nightlife in the lobby including bar and live music.Popular with
- 6Carr. interior 413, km 2.0, Bo. Ensenada, Rincon 00677, Puerto RicoRanked #1 overall in Rincon hotels4 reviews
Just the view is easily a four star experience. The drive up is very hairy. One lane road that's not one way. Luckily we didn't see any cars on our...
- 2 Tartak Street, San Juan, PR, Puerto RicoRanked #3 overall in Carolina hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Great first impression! Across from the beach and totally boutique. Friendly staff. Small but very clean and modern rooms. We had one with a partial ocean view and it was...
- 8Flamenco Beach | Apartado 217, 00775, Puerto RicoRanked #1 overall in Playa Flamenco hotels3 reviews
Considered by Discovery Channel to be the second-most beautiful beach in the world, Flamenco Beach is located in the island of Culebra, Puerto Rico, known for its excellent swimming, sport...Popular with
- 1 Tapia St | Ocean Park, San Juan 00911, Puerto RicoRanked #6 overall in San Juan hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 2
There was no hot water in my shower, no cold in my sink. The rooms aren't very secure. BUT - the vibe of the place is so very relaxing, the...Popular with
- 2 Cll 12, Rincón, Puerto RicoRanked #5 overall in Rincon hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Although a little faded in some areas, the balcony views overlooking the pools and beach were great. The pools and hot tubs were perfect under all the palm trees and...