Hotels for Adventure Travelers in Puerto Vallarta Back to list view
Average price per night
Average user rating
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- 11Ranked #7 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels4.53 reviews
very family orientated, which is ok. You can stay where there are no children if you ask, and an adult pool is available. food was good, service good. A very...Popular with
- David Alfaro Siqueiros No.164-A lote B Zona Hotelera Las Glorias, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, MexicoRanked #9 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels52 reviews
Sun, sand, pool. Perfect.
- Av. Costera S/N, LH2, Fracc. Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, MexicoRanked #11 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels4.52 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Jan 6-13. 2012 Velas Vallarta PV…. Been Missing you Velas, Happy to be Back. Today we moved over from Casa Velas to Velas Vallarta in a one bedroom Villa plus…I...
- Jose Clemente Orozco S/N | Int. 10 Zona Hotelera Norte, Puerto Vallarta 48333, MexicoRanked #12 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels4.52 reviewsHotel Class: 3
After taking a stroll on the half-mile long Puerto Vallarta, the Puerto Vallarta Plaza is a great place to chill out while watching people come and go down the Malecon.
- Olas Altas 380 | Col. Emiliano Zapata, Puerto Vallarta 48380, MexicoRanked #13 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels42 reviewsHotel Class: 3
We always stay at the suites across from the hotel. Even a 2nd pool over there!Popular with
- Francisco Medina Ascencio, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, MexicoRanked #14 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels32 reviewsHotel Class: 3
One of the better Holiday Inns. This comes with it's own beach! If you must stay in a chain hotel, this is an option.Popular with
- Calle Diego Rivera 120 | Zona Hotelera "Las Glorias", Puerto Vallarta 48300, MexicoRanked #16 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels3.52 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Went here and half our party (8 of us total) got sick after eating the all inclusive food and drinking at the all inclusive bars. The rooms were okay and...Popular with
- Nayarit, MéxicoRanked #17 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels51 reviewHotel Class: 5Popular with
- 19MexicoRanked #18 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels51 review
Wondeful!! The beach, restaurants, tours, hotels, everything is just AMAZING!!
- 20Olas Altas 425, Emiliano Zapata, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, MexicoRanked #22 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels51 review
all I can say is this is were I learned how to ride a donkey in a bar. Upstares food and drinks fantastic. The people working there are super friendly....Popular with