Hotels for Backpackers in Puerto Vallarta
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- 1Ranked #168 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotelsPopular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Best Vacation Place. We have been there 7 times and our experience is always excellent.
- Ranked #2 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels8 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Great hotel with a great staff! I was here for 5 days for a wedding, the grounds are well kept and the beach is nice. There is plenty of activities...Popular with
- Ranked #3 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This is a great All-Inclusive Resort If you are a beach person!! The rooms are good and because they used to be condos can comfortably accomodate families. The resort is...Popular with
- Ranked #4 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Lovely hotel a little out of downtown. Open air lobby, and the outdoor pool area is gorgeous.Popular with
- Ranked #5 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
An Oasis in Paradise Casa Velas July 28-Aug 3, 2012 Sat. July 28, 2012: We arrived at Casa Velas after a very short drive from another resort stay in Puerto...Popular with
- Ranked #6 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Units were very nice. There are several restaurants and pools around the property. It was nice to have one pool dedicated to adults. The location was good, not too far...
- 8Ranked #7 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels3 reviews
very family orientated, which is ok. You can stay where there are no children if you ask, and an adult pool is available. food was good, service good. A very...Popular with
- Ranked #10 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels2 reviews
This is your best bet in PV. The staff is so welcoming, friendly, helpful and fun! On top of that, the rooms are very clean. There's tons of little extras...
- Ranked #15 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Not too bad, a little run down. The place was practically empty when we were there so not much going on. Clean, and helpful staff.