Hotels for Family Travelers in Puerto Vallarta
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
Recommended for You
- Ranked #16 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
What a great resort to take young children to. Good childrens activities and grounds for them to play. Food was great and plentyful. Drinks were NOT watered down. Fresh made...Popular with
- Ranked #3 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This is a great All-Inclusive Resort If you are a beach person!! The rooms are good and because they used to be condos can comfortably accomodate families. The resort is...Popular with
- 3Ranked #7 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels3 reviews
very family orientated, which is ok. You can stay where there are no children if you ask, and an adult pool is available. food was good, service good. A very...Popular with
- Ranked #31 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
This has one of the best pools in Puerto Vallarta! I love this hotel it feels like home. It isnt too expensive but the location is amazing right in the...Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels8 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The rooms here are beautiful and I like the location. It is located a bit out of town so you get a feel for the city without tons of tourists....Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Ranked #1 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Best Vacation Place. We have been there 7 times and our experience is always excellent.
- Ranked #4 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Lovely hotel a little out of downtown. Open air lobby, and the outdoor pool area is gorgeous.Popular with
- Ranked #5 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
An Oasis in Paradise Casa Velas July 28-Aug 3, 2012 Sat. July 28, 2012: We arrived at Casa Velas after a very short drive from another resort stay in Puerto...Popular with
- Ranked #6 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Units were very nice. There are several restaurants and pools around the property. It was nice to have one pool dedicated to adults. The location was good, not too far...
- Ranked #8 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Great location, nice beaches. Loved watching the pirate ship cruise sail out each day (worth a day trip anyway).Popular with