Hotels for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Puerto Vallarta
- 11Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels7 reviews
Best Vacation Place. We have been there 7 times and our experience is always excellent.
- 12Hotel Class:Ranked #5 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels3 reviews
An Oasis in Paradise Casa Velas July 28-Aug 3, 2012 Sat. July 28, 2012: We arrived at Casa Velas after a very short drive from another resort stay in Puerto...Popular with
- 13Ranked #8 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels2 reviews
Sun, sand, pool. Perfect.
- 14Ranked #10 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels2 reviews
The name says it all....home of the Angel! This place is a priceless find for hotel and resturaunt...awesome in all ways, and a rare find tucked away from the hustle...Popular with
- 15Hotel Class:Ranked #11 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels2 reviews
Jan 6-13. 2012 Velas Vallarta PV…. Been Missing you Velas, Happy to be Back. Today we moved over from Casa Velas to Velas Vallarta in a one bedroom Villa plus…I...
- 16Hotel Class:Ranked #12 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels2 reviews
After taking a stroll on the half-mile long Puerto Vallarta, the Puerto Vallarta Plaza is a great place to chill out while watching people come and go down the Malecon.Popular with
- 17Hotel Class:Ranked #13 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels2 reviews
We always stay at the suites across from the hotel. Even a 2nd pool over there!
- 18Hotel Class:Ranked #14 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels2 reviews
One of the better Holiday Inns. This comes with it's own beach! If you must stay in a chain hotel, this is an option.Popular with
- 19Hotel Class:Ranked #15 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels2 reviews
Not too bad, a little run down. The place was practically empty when we were there so not much going on. Clean, and helpful staff.
- 20Hotel Class:Ranked #16 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels2 reviews
Went here and half our party (8 of us total) got sick after eating the all inclusive food and drinking at the all inclusive bars. The rooms were okay and...Popular with