Hotels for History Buffs in Puerto Vallarta Back to list view
Average price per night
Average user rating
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- 11Hotel Class:Ranked #6 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels4.53 reviews
Units were very nice. There are several restaurants and pools around the property. It was nice to have one pool dedicated to adults. The location was good, not too far...
- 12Ranked #8 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels52 reviews
Sun, sand, pool. Perfect.
- 13Ranked #9 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels52 reviews
This is your best bet in PV. The staff is so welcoming, friendly, helpful and fun! On top of that, the rooms are very clean. There's tons of little extras...Popular with
- 14Hotel Class:Ranked #11 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels4.52 reviews
Jan 6-13. 2012 Velas Vallarta PV…. Been Missing you Velas, Happy to be Back. Today we moved over from Casa Velas to Velas Vallarta in a one bedroom Villa plus…I...
- 15Hotel Class:Ranked #13 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels42 reviews
We always stay at the suites across from the hotel. Even a 2nd pool over there!
- 16Hotel Class:Ranked #14 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels32 reviews
One of the better Holiday Inns. This comes with it's own beach! If you must stay in a chain hotel, this is an option.Popular with
- 17Hotel Class:Ranked #15 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels3.52 reviews
Not too bad, a little run down. The place was practically empty when we were there so not much going on. Clean, and helpful staff.
- 18Hotel Class:Ranked #17 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels51 reviewPopular with
- 19Ranked #18 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels51 review
Wondeful!! The beach, restaurants, tours, hotels, everything is just AMAZING!!
- 20Ranked #22 overall in Puerto Vallarta hotels51 review
all I can say is this is were I learned how to ride a donkey in a bar. Upstares food and drinks fantastic. The people working there are super friendly....Popular with