Restaurants for LGBT in Puerto Vallarta
- 41Puerto Vallarta, Mexico4 reviews
Good food & new zip lines over the river... But the best part are the cliff divers! A must-see on a Mexico trip! My family goes every year!
- 42150 Lazaro Cardenas3 reviews
- 44Paseo Díaz Ordaz 920, Puerto Vallarta Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico3 reviews
They serve a great grilled whole fish. The one in Punta de Mita is just on the beach. The one in downtown Puerto Vallarta is in a 2 story bldg on the northern end of the Malecon.Popular with
- 46Guerrero 264, Centro, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico3 reviews
Fine dining.Popular with
- 481 review
Very affordable restaurant, home made meals that are also very healthy and all for $5.50 US a short 15 minute walk from the Villa.Popular with
- 49Vicario 2973 reviews
Love, love love Mama Rosa's breakfast buffet. Cute, traditional style home opposite Cafe des Artistes at the back of the Malecon offering home cooked quality food at really reasonable rates. Great fresh juices and deserts too! Fresh fruit and warm cooked meal and no waiting! perfect if you are hungry!Popular with
- 50Basilio Badillo 220, Centro, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, México2 reviews
- 51Zona Hotelera Sur Km 11.5, 5 de Diciembre, JAL 48350 Mexico
Its great food and great to see how the movie was and this set the stage for PV.
- 53Guadalupe Sanchez 740, Puerto Vallarta, JAL2 reviews
- 56Basilio Badillo 212, Emiliano Zapata, Puerto Vallarta, JAL, Mexico3 reviews
Consistently great food at a reasonable price. Just a short walk from the condo and well worth the wait if you find there is a wait.Popular with
- 57Pelícanos 311, Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico2 reviews
Emiliano Restaurant Review My Birthday Dinner Feb 22, 2012 We were picked up by our friends Greg & Libby at Velas Vallarta where we were staying. We then drove over to Casa Velas. The scrolled iron gates at the guard tower were closed and so the guard asked our name and we gave our reservation. A big welcome and into ...