Puerto Vallarta and the Pacific Coast Restaurants
- 11Basilio Badillo 245, Emiliano Zapata, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, MexicoRanked #11 overall in Puerto Vallarta restaurants9 reviews
Our single favorite place for breakfast. Great prices, best service in all of PV. Get there early on the weekends, as this place is one of the most popular spots...Popular with
- 12Lazaro Cardenas S/N Suites Costa Dorada, Bucerias 63739, MexicoRanked #1 overall in Bucerias restaurants9 reviews
Love to go to Karen's for breakfast on the Beach! Good food, beautiful view! Karens restaurant is located on the grounds of Costa Dorado Condos' on Lazaro Cardenas.
- 14Olas Altas 314, Emiliano Zapata, JAL 48380 MexicoRanked #12 overall in Puerto Vallarta restaurants
Excellent for lunch and dinner, reasonably priced. The menu says they have the best Club Sandwich on the Pacific Coast, it's true! Mediterranean, International, Asian fusion cuisine. About a 15...Popular with
- 15Call Gurrero 264, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, MexicoRanked #13 overall in Puerto Vallarta restaurants8 reviews
Another downtown,near Cathedral very nice place to eatPopular with
- 16Guadalupe Sanchez 807, 5 de Diciembre, JAL 48350 MexicoRanked #14 overall in Puerto Vallarta restaurants
I've been to Puerto Vallarta a few times, and every time I visit I make sure I eat at Pipi's Restaurant. It was recommended to me by the locals and...Popular with
- 18Lázaro Cárdenas 56, Sin Nombre Loc. Bucerias, Bucerias, Nayarit, MexicoRanked #2 overall in Bucerias restaurants6 reviews
Fine dining at it's best. Some take taxi cabs from Puerto Vallarta to eat here. Very nice atmosphere. It's just a 5 block walk north of the villa. And the...
- 19Av México, Sin Nombre Loc. Bucerias, Bucerias, Nayarit, MéxicoRanked #3 overall in Bucerias restaurants6 reviews
Great sports bar. Pizza, wings, etc. Plenty of big screen TV's to watch hockey, football, etc.
- 20HuachinangoRanked #1 overall in La Cruz de Huanacaxtle restaurants5 reviews
Best tacos in Mexico without a doubt, 5 minutes from the house via road or 20 minute walk via the beach. Great tacos and inexpensive, outdoor but with tables and...Popular with