Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 1Puerto Viejo, Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Puerto Viejo restaurants53 reviews
Great eclectic food with menu offerings depending on local seasonal specialties. Delicious, unusual flavors. Good hibiscus margaritas. Just outside town, about a half hour walk from Casa Rondon.Popular with
- 2Cocles, Puerto Viejo, Limon, Costa RicaRanked #2 overall in Puerto Viejo restaurants4.53 reviews
Family operated Argentinian steak house. My # 1 spot. A relax and cosy place( only 5 tables)The meat is always cooked to your liking, the deserts are typical Argentinian. For...
- 3CentroRanked #3 overall in Puerto Viejo restaurants43 reviews
Good Indonesian curry. Meat and seafoods prepared with interesting spices and sauces. Right downtown 20 minutes stroll on the beach from Casita RonDon.Popular with
- 5100m Southeast from the bus stop, 2nd Floor of Color Caribe across from Terraventura.Ranked #5 overall in Puerto Viejo restaurants
I am not a vegetarian/ vegan so this review is based on the comments from my guests who have been to Veronica. All were very pleased with the quality of...Popular with
- 6Costa RicaRanked #6 overall in Puerto Viejo restaurants4.52 reviews
Fun Caribbean restaurant near the beach serving the famous Rondon (Fish & Tubers Soup) plus plenty of other Caribbean specialities in a relaxed setting.
- 7Puerto Viejo, Costa RicaRanked #7 overall in Puerto Viejo restaurants3.52 reviews
An institution in Puerto Viejo. Real Caribbean food at its best. Lidia has build a solid reputation over the years. Perfect for lunch or dinner.