Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair2821 reviews across the web.
- Location96% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room64% complained about the bathroom.
- Hotel54% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- PricePrice is too high. It had 53% negative mentions.
Dining options at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers technology support staff and audio visual equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Paris property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property.
There are 460 guestrooms at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel. Beds come with premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and in room safes. Televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request a turndown service, hair dryers, and wake up calls. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.