Hotels for Family Travelers in Punta Cana Back to list view
Average price per night
Average user rating
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- 21Hotel Class:Ranked #7 overall in Punta Cana hotels54 reviews
We went on our honeymoon for 2 weeks and was amazing.. They treat u like royalty.. I cant wait to go again this summer..
- 22Hotel Class:Ranked #9 overall in Punta Cana hotels4.54 reviews
Heads up for future travelers: THERE IS NO ATM AT THIS HOTEL!! Bring lots of cash! They charge a fee of almost 50% of whatever you want to exchange via...
- 23Hotel Class:Ranked #11 overall in Punta Cana hotels53 reviews
aqui he estado 2 semanas .todo incluido muy bonito .un lugar precioso
- 24Ranked #12 overall in Punta Cana hotels3.53 reviews
Of the seemingly countless all-inclusive options in Punta Cana, the Iberostar Grand Bavaro is one of the best if you're looking for an adults-only resort. The rooms are classy chic,...Popular with
- 25Hotel Class:Ranked #17 overall in Punta Cana hotels52 reviews
One word: PERFECT
- 26Hotel Class:Ranked #20 overall in Punta Cana hotels52 reviews
This resort is being taken over and renamed. It's a great property but there will be construction and inconvenience during all the rennovationsPopular with
- 27Hotel Class:Ranked #21 overall in Punta Cana hotels4.52 reviews
The hotel is nice, food is good. Some restaurants are better foodquality than others. We liked the Spanish restaurant the most. Buffet at Bavaro is beter than the buffet at...
- 28Ranked #22 overall in Punta Cana hotels4.52 reviews
That's how I Rollz
- 29Hotel Class:Ranked #23 overall in Punta Cana hotels43 reviews
This is a gorgeous property. The landscaping is immaculate!
- 30Hotel Class:Ranked #24 overall in Punta Cana hotels32 reviews
Wouldn't even go back for free... I would not recommend this resort to anyone! Not friendly staff. No one speak English, especially beside reception! No wi-fi and cable internet in...