Punta Leona Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Punta Leona HotelMember ofFoodiesFirst to ReviewNov 12, 2012
Everybody knows of Punta Leona when we mentioned it in Costa Rica and even though it is known as one of the biggest resorts, we weren't impressed with our hotel room. In the inside, it reminded me of a motel. The great thing is we were able to zipline to 6 different platforms at the Monkey Canopy Trail (excellent!). It was part of our hotel package! They also have a free small butterfly farm and a couple of free hiking tours. Take advantage of those.
Good!77 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Food92% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Location87% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 80%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 80%.