Purdue University

610 S Capitol Street Southwest, West Lafayette, DC 47906, United States

30 minutes away from this storied university that makes it a great football weekend getaway!

Restaurants near Purdue University

Insomnia Cookies

0.23 mi from Purdue University

So I heard about these cookies from a friend that goes to Purdue. They will deliver you cookies while you study late into the night. They have regular cookies which are 1.35 each. I got the double chocolate and snickerdoodle. I like how the cookie is really soft and warm. I would recommend that you eat the cookie right when ...

Dt Kirby's

0.37 mi from Purdue University

What a surprise! I thought this place wasn't going to be that amazing for burgers, but I was open to try it. I got the wasabi burger and was surprised by so many flavors within the burger. THe sauce was really delicious and perfect for the burgers. There's also chips and the burgers are less than 10 bucks! Great deal!

Black Sparrow

1.21 mi from Purdue University

This is a pretty nice and hip place. Definitely a type of place that would be pretty good for a date. They mainly have pizzas, I got the Thai pizza and it was okay. The curry taste was decent for pizza but the crust wasn't that great. At first I thought the pizza was too big for me to finish ...

Chumley's

1.24 mi from Purdue University

I got a drink called the Electric Lemonade, it is pretty similar to an AMF that we have in CALI. I liked it and it was pretty cheap also! Come here to drink, there are a lot of TVs that show different games!

TGI Friday's

3.95 mi from Purdue University

South Street Smoke House

2.99 mi from Purdue University

Bistro 501

1.35 mi from Purdue University

Arby's

4.47 mi from Purdue University

This is your typical Arby's. There's nothing special about it other than it was at the right place for a pit stop on a road trip.

Top Notch Bar

12.3 mi from Purdue University

The best-kept, but not for long, secret for the absolute best filet mignon at the most reasonable prices. Remember, everyone in your party must be at least 18 years old to enjoy this unforgettable and unmatched dinner. Oh, and you MUST order the onion rings...heavenly!

Chatterbox Cafe

25.75 mi from Purdue University

It's the only place to be. Small but local, jazz and Jamaican patties! The BEST on the popular mass. ave.

Dugout